Wow the hurricanes rush the floor | Syracusefan.com

Wow the hurricanes rush the floor

Mich. St. has some players but seem to add up to less all together than you'd think.

Geez virginia beats wisconsin in kohler. Another overrated coach in bo ryan.

Geez virginia beats wisconsin in kohler. Another overrated coach in bo ryan.
speaking of Ryan . . . I lost whatever respect I had for him last week in the Creighton game. In the final minute, his team down double digits, Ryan tried to get the refs to hang a Flagrant 2 on Doug McDermott. Stopped the game with a few seconds remaining and made them go to the replay for what was clearly both an inadvertent and below-the-shoulder elbow . . . pure poor sportsmanship, IMO.

speaking of Ryan . . . I lost whatever respect I had for him last week in the Creighton game. In the final minute, his team down double digits, Ryan tried to get the refs to hang a Flagrant 2 on Doug McDermott. Stopped the game with a few seconds remaining and made them go to the replay for what was clearly both an inadvertent and below-the-shoulder elbow . . . pure poor sportsmanship, IMO.

I also recall him whining and moaning in the post game presser after losing to SU last year, but don't remember the exact details. Intense guys like K and Izzo are seemingly always gracious in defeat when their teams are eliminated; not so with Ryan.

Mich. St. has some players but seem to add up to less all together than you'd think.

It's november. It's a Tom Izzo coached team.

See 'em in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom