Wow The SC portrayal of this investigation... | Syracusefan.com

Wow The SC portrayal of this investigation...

Maxsumm

Scout Team
doesn't make this sound good at all.. ten inelgible players allowed to play since 2001.. ouch!

could they take away the 2003 banner? oh boy.. we might need another scandal board..

JB's rep could be hit hard on this..

doesn't make this sound good at all.. ten inelgible players allowed to play since 2001.. ouch!

could they take away the 2003 banner? oh boy.. we might need another scandal board..

absolutely not.

This just in... College students in upstate NY smoke marijuana... More breaking news when the sun rises tomorrow.

ESPN's really good at paraphrasing. Read the real article and not what ESPN said.

could they take away the 2003 banner?

once again: go google Gary McLain and you will find your answer

we need to publish a FAQ

No current players involved, Self reported years ago, cant take away 03 banner

Thats good enough for me

could they take away the 2003 banner?

Sure over my dead body.

We'll hide the trophy in your coffin. :)

Much like the 1990 lacrosse championship trophy the NCAA came to reclaim that SU could never seem to locate for return... It suddenly vanished from the trophy case at Manley...

once again: go google Gary McLain and you will find your answer

we need to publish a FAQ

I remember first reading that article. I agree, nothing happened there.

This just in... College students in upstate NY smoke marijuana... More breaking news when the sun rises tomorrow.

Technically, the sun doesn't rise. The earth spins to reveal it to those on that side.

We have reached a point in our far too overregulated society that there are so many laws, many of which conflict or are ill-defined, that EVERYONE is guilty of something.

Then, to control the masses, it merely becomes a matter of who will be prosecuted, not if. The "who" then becomes a matter of political expedience.

Technically, the sun doesn't rise. The earth spins to reveal it to those on that side.

We have reached a point in our far too overregulated society that there are so many laws, many of which conflict or are ill-defined, that EVERYONE is guilty of something.

Then, to control the masses, it merely becomes a matter of who will be prosecuted, not if. The "who" then becomes a matter of political expedience.
says the guy with the pic of joint smokin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom