Wow!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wow!!!

Eat crow?

You said he picked Syracuse...unless he picks the other two because of money. Wow. There's sticking your neck out.

Nice job.
Um, he's going to Kentucky $$$$$ so he was right:)

I know he is only a kid and it's only college basketball but I have to admit I suddenly really don't like that kid. Certainly relived that it's over and I'm looking forward to DC2 anchoring our zone.

He did last week until money was thrown in his face just like i said. Those are the facts. Congrats on being a hater, i look forward to your future attacks.

He never picked Syracuse, friend. Leaned? Sure. Picking Syracuse means P-I-C-K-I-N-G Syracuse. Not saying a week ago he'd wait until April 11th. Leading is not winning. Caveating your pick was hilarious the way you communicated it.

No need for future attacks. Enjoy your insights. And stay oh-so awesome.

...all that aside, kick NN's ass DC2 and Rakeem. And I bet they will.

He never picked Syracuse, friend. Leaned? Sure. Picking Syracuse means P-I-C-K-I-N-G Syracuse. Not saying a week ago he'd wait until April 11th. Leading is not winning. Caveating your pick was hilarious the way you communicated it.

No need for future attacks. Enjoy your insights. And stay oh-so awesome.

...all that aside, kick NN's ass DC2 and Rakeem. And I bet they will.
i look in the mirror and in my fonsie voice i say ayyy im cool

i look in the mirror and in my fonsie voice i say ayyy im cool

I too will hope will hope for the return of decades ago for you. Stay classy, ACuse...

Whew! I'm actually very relieved he didn't choose the Hoyas. Kentucky's probably the best place for him to be completely honest.

I have more respect for Bazz's decision than Noel's. Noel kind of took the easy route whereas Bazz stated UCLA has had some tough years and wanted to help them get back on their feet...

I wonder if this effects how much money Kentucky will offer Bennett now? He could be the big loser cash wise with this decision.

I wonder if this effects how much money Kentucky will offer Bennett now? He could be the big loser cash wise with this decision.

Nah, I'm guessing there are plenty of funds from whatever sources if there is indeed anything going on as speculated. If that's the case and I were Bennett and I knew they were shoveling cash, I'd high ball them!

He did last week until money was thrown in his face just like i said. Those are the facts. Congrats on being a hater, i look forward to your future attacks.

Pretty rich coming from you.

Never did get that apology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom