Wow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wow

It was in the 30's last nigh and will only be 55 today. Houston winters are brutal. Back to the 60's tomorrow.

I will always love Syracuse and upstate NY, but I do NOT miss the CNY snow.

id rather have snow ANY day of the week than hurricanes,tornadoes,insane heat,mud slides,earthquakes..and texans. lol

These are the times when I love being a Syracusian.

It warms my heart to hear all the crying and whining from the pantie wearing, lightfoot, pussified "girlie men" living in the Northeast. Woe is me...we got a little snow.

What does Syracuse do with 18 inches of snow? Drop it into 4wd and clear that stuff outta here, we got work to do! No pissing...no moaning.

I bitch because I cant golf. Thats pretty much my only complaint. I literally do not own a winter coat or a pair of boots so I am tougher than most. Not very bright but tough.

These are the times when I love being a Syracusian.

It warms my heart to hear all the crying and whining from the pantie wearing, lightfoot, pussified "girlie men" living in the Northeast. Woe is me...we got a little snow.

What does Syracuse do with 18 inches of snow? Drop it into 4wd and clear that stuff outta here, we got work to do! No pissing...no moaning.

44PRIDE, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow...and the drop it into 4wd drive stuff. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us get together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this thread. A thread without leaders is like a foot without a big toe.

44PRIDE, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow...

Hey man, quotes like that will make WVU fans jealous...

You guys get a snowstorm, we get a warm snap. -18 today, supposed to warm up to around 5-10 degrees this weekend!

Hey, anyone in NYC? I'm about to get a ticket for my wife to fly into JFK for a few days, how is the snow there? She is thinking the trip isnt going to be worth it if she gets hung up on delays.

I bitch because I cant golf. Thats pretty much my only complaint. I literally do not own a winter coat or a pair of boots so I am tougher than most. Not very bright but tough.

I dont know many people that actually wear "winter" coats in Syracuse. Fleece and Hoodies or a light jacket mostly from all my friends/colleagues. Winter coats are for people down south when it goes below 70 degrees. Wussies

Hey, anyone in NYC? I'm about to get a ticket for my wife to fly into JFK for a few days, how is the snow there? She is thinking the trip isnt going to be worth it if she gets hung up on delays.
She should be fine, but it's JFK so delays will happen no matter the weather.

I dont know many people that actually wear "winter" coats in Syracuse. Fleece and Hoodies or a light jacket mostly from all my friends/colleagues. Winter coats are for people down south when it goes below 70 degrees. Wussies

I am talking no coat. No fleece, no hoodie. Nothing. My attire for Syracuse home games is a long sleeve SU T-shirt with a golf sleeveless windbreaker. I actually am embarrassed at times when I walk into an appointment to a clients office and I have on a shirt and tie and its 20 degrees outside and they look at me like I'm nuts. I park in the garage at home and at work so I dont see the need for a coat. My wife thinks I'm out of my mind.

Yesterday we went out and I wore a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a down vest.

As a rule in the winter if I wear a sweater I don't need a coat.

Yeah! Just look at all these stupid pussified coat-wearin' girlie men watching some game or something.

IceBowl_StarrRuns.jpg

No weather problems now. Maybe some snow on Saturday.

No weather problems now. Maybe some snow on Saturday.

She should be fine, but it's JFK so delays will happen no matter the weather.

Good deal, went ahead and booked her. She is flying into LaGuardia instead.

I dont know how the hell this happened. The weekend of the Pinstripe bowl, my wife is flying into NYC, and I'm staying in Alaska...

NJ Severe Weather's FB page says 3-6 inches or even 6+, beginning Saturday morning (9AM-noon). Bundle up!

I dont know how the hell this happened. The weekend of the Pinstripe bowl, my wife is flying into NYC, and I'm staying in Alaska...
Ha! Life is strange sometimes... Wish you could make it.

Get a flight with her, I may have an extra...

Ha! Life is strange sometimes... Wish you could make it.

Ahh me too man. Last month I was like "Lets go to NYC for New Years, and we can go to the Pinstripe bowl!" I got shut down lol. She got a little homesick during Christmas, its been a few years since we have been home. Too short notice for me to take off work :(

Get a flight with her, I may have an extra...

I wish man. (Kind of brought that up yesterday lol) It was all too short of notice. Someone has to watch Jameson and Jackson lol

She owes me tho. I'm thinking Maui next year!

I wish man. (Kind of brought that up yesterday lol) It was all too short of notice. Someone has to watch Jameson and Jackson lol

She owes me tho. I'm thinking Maui next year!
Bring the dogs, they can hang out with mine while the in laws watch the kids.

Maui would be nice though, just remember I offered you a ticket this weekend....;)

thats pretty messed up. what she didn't tell you is she plans on hanging out with all of us. tsk tsk

Bring the dogs, they can hang out with mine while the in laws watch the kids.

Maui would be nice though, just remember I offered you a ticket this weekend....;)

You have so many good ideas lol. If I would have had a little more notice with all this, she kind of sprung the question on me the other day. I didnt even think about me going also until yesterday.

thats pretty messed up. what she didn't tell you is she plans on hanging out with all of us. tsk tsk

You guys wouldnt be able to handle her! I took her to the Lax tailgate a few years ago, If I remember right she ended up spilling a glass of wine at JeremyCuse's house lol (still sorry about that Jeremy)