Wow | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Wow

What's really amazing is that this is the first time since December 15th 2010 that Syracuse picked up double digit snowfall from a storm, that's a long stretch without 10+ inches falling from the sky.

id rather have snow ANY day of the week than hurricanes,tornadoes,insane heat,mud slides,earthquakes..and texans. lol

Just like snow and ice and rain and clouds, take it all in stride. Living in Houston you discover that most people in Texas are not Texans. Besides, the dumb Texans are easy to handle, here in Houston if they get obnoxious I just change the subject to hatred of everything Dallas, in Dallas you reverses the process towards Houston, once started, they become amusing.

What's really amazing is that this is the first time since December 15th 2010 that Syracuse picked up double digit snowfall from a storm, that's a long stretch without 10+ inches falling from the sky.
I gre up in the area whendouble digit snowfall was the norm.Topped by the blizzard of 1966. The biggest event of that kind I ever experienced. Eight and ten foot drifts covering streets and cars. It took me two days to clear our driveway and left me with a case of bronchitis that lasted a week. It might have been a bit of pneumonia. I just started working at Marine Midland at the Northern Lights circle mall

I gre up in the area whendouble digit snowfall was the norm.Topped by the blizzard of 1966. The biggest event of that kind I ever experienced. Eight and ten foot drifts covering streets and cars. It took me two days to clear our driveway and left me with a case of bronchitis that lasted a week. It might have been a bit of pneumonia. I just started working at Marine Midland at the Northern Lights circle mall
WOW...marine midland..i remember that was their logo like a clipper ship or something? that picture just popped in my head

il_570xN.352338975_qlrl.jpg

This is one of Cali's old money sacks with the logo on it

il_570xN.352339201_q5y2.jpg

~2008, I'm talking to my buddy in Utica for an hour or so. At the end of the call, I casually ask him about the weather. He says it has been snowing all day and they got about 2 feet. Apparently, that was the 6 or 7 or 8th storm that season that had dumped +2 feet and he didn't think it worth mentioning! Only in the snow belt.