WOW | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

WOW

I watched Jean-Charles play... dude is good. I think thats a legit pick.

Cohen- not smart, or intentionally contrarian?

@Michael_Cohen13
Yup. RT @FisolaNYDN: Be careful drafting Syracuse guys. Seriously, other than Carmelo who has panned out recently? Flynn? Wes Johnson? Fab?

@Michael_Cohen13
Think about the fact that more Syracuse football players (Mike Williams, Chandler Jones) have been better pros than Wes, Jonny, Fab Melo.

I think a lot of teams are going to regret passing on Franklin and Mitchell, and I think that Ray McCallum is going to be a quality second round pick and would not be the least bit surprised if he winds up being as good or better than Shane Larkin.

Cohen- not smart, or intentionally contrarian?

@Michael_Cohen13
Yup. RT @FisolaNYDN: Be careful drafting Syracuse guys. Seriously, other than Carmelo who has panned out recently? Flynn? Wes Johnson? Fab?

@Michael_Cohen13
Think about the fact that more Syracuse football players (Mike Williams, Chandler Jones) have been better pros than Wes, Jonny, Fab Melo.
What man... i'll never read another article he writes.

So they are talking about the '84 draft, can we just acknowledge how freaking good that draft wound up being? Four of the top 25-30 players ever came out of the top 15 in that draft (Olajuwon, Jordan, Barkley, Stockton).

Granted, the rest of that draft was pretty meh, but holy hell that's a top heavy draft in terms of transcendent talent.

By the way, I'm not sure anyone has mentioned this but apparently Dirty is in the building. Someone tweeted that he was sitting in the same row as Plumlee, I believe.

Man, NBA GMs pretty much hate American players.

Man, NBA GMs pretty much hate American players.

That's what drives me nuts about the second round. Really, some kid who is going to be playing in Spain for 3 or 4 more years is going to help you more than Jamaal Franklin, who plays that same position? Come on, man.

That's what drives me nuts about the second round. Really, some kid who is going to be playing in Spain for 3 or 4 more years is going to help you more than Jamaal Franklin, who plays that same position? Come on, man.

Yeah, sure looks like there are a handful of guys that can help right now that are getting ignored.

Simmons may cry on air. If it happened to a team I cared about I may have the same reaction.

For the Boston fans here...Lol

996735_556784914368201_1443695567_n.png

Just when they thought it couldn't get any worse...

My God, what is their front office thinking!?!?

It's being reported that Kris Joseph is part of the Boston/Nets trade, so he's headed back to the Celtics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom