WOW | Syracusefan.com

WOW

Bennett's a good player, I like it. Glad they didnt reach for a center, but rather took one of the actual best players from the draft.

I know Bennett is hurt but he looks like the old fat version of LJ. He better get in shape quickly. Bye bye Tristan Thompson? But then the Cavs lost all their
leverage. Simmons is correct. It's strange.

I read a rumor on twitter this afternoon that the vaunted Phoenix Suns medical committee had red flagged Noel's knee and he might drop out of the top ten . . . thought it was too crazy to repost.

Yeah, I couldn't believe this. I heard someone on Sportscenter mention that it was a possibility of Bennett going number 1 overall, but wow.

Bennett's a good player, I like it. Glad they didnt reach for a center, but rather took one of the actual best players from the draft.
I don't think the Cavs are picking for themselves . . . expect a trade to be announced before the night is over.

I read a rumor on twitter this afternoon that the vaunted Phoenix Suns medical committee had red flagged Noel's knee and he might drop out of the top ten . . . thought it was too crazy to repost.

Whoever said that deserves a raise. Was it the Maryland Mole?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom