Class of 2019 - WR Ahmarean Brown (FL) Offered / DeCommits from Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Ahmarean Brown (FL) Offered / DeCommits from Maryland

I don’t really know much about him. Would he be a suitable replacement for the WR from PA who decommitted?

I don’t really know much about him. Would he be a suitable replacement for the WR from PA who decommitted?
Only problem is he is 5'-9" @ 165# We have enough kids in at the size and weight. We need that 6'-2" @ 210# with speed stud. :)

8CF68848-11E8-4EDE-970C-40EBF0F22734.jpeg

Only problem is he is 5'-9" @ 165# We have enough kids in at the size and weight. We need that 6'-2" @ 210# with speed stud. :)

A couple mighty mites aren't bad, but I think we've got that covered.

A couple mighty mites aren't bad, but I think we've got that covered.

Maybe he's an improved version of Sean Riley.

N. Johnson is also only about 5-8. If this kid has home run play-making capabilities, then I'm in favor of adding him -- we need weapons. After we have some sustained success, we'll start getting bigger prospects with home run potential.

Guys. I dont know if you have noticed. Sean Riley is the biggest key to our passing offense. Sean Riley is getting it done. Sounds like he gets denigrated a little on here because of his size. Next up? Nykiem Johnson

Maybe he's an improved version of Sean Riley.

N. Johnson is also only about 5-8. If this kid has home run play-making capabilities, then I'm in favor of adding him -- we need weapons. After we have some sustained success, we'll start getting bigger prospects with home run potential.
You are going to love ghe two stud wr that are 6'2 and 6'3 and already on Syracuse BUT sitting out this year. 4 star Ed Hendrix our top offensive skill position recruit and Trishton Jackson a 4 star transfer from Mich St. Cant wait for this time next year to revisit this thread after the two studs are catching bombs all over from Tommy D

You are going to love ghe two stud wr that are 6'2 and 6'3 and already on Syracuse BUT sitting out this year. 4 star Ed Hendrix our top offensive skill position recruit and Trishton Jackson a 4 star transfer from Mich St. Cant wait for this time next year to revisit this thread after the two studs are catching bombs all over from Tommy D

Revisit what? Everyone on this forum is looking forward to Trishton Jackson suiting up.

Whether Hendrix is able to [a] bounce back physically and (b) crack an experienced rotation that only loses Custis remains to be seen.

Height isn't the only important measurable for a wide receiver. And Queely / S. Johnson drew rave reviews in preseason camp, but haven't seen much PT. WR is LOADED for the foreseeable future.

Agree to disagree.
Fair enough. But HCDB seems to want them in this offense and frankly, we looked our best this year when Riley/Johnson were catching swing passes on the edge.
No, we don’t have Brady under center...no one does, but the Pats have always had those tiny wrs like Amendola, Edelman, etc- who opponents couldn’t handle.
I believe that’s Dino’s vision with this offense. “Mighty Mites” to stretch the field and clear space for the AETs, Ishmael’s, and Custis’ downfield. So i say...keep em coming!

Fair enough. But HCDB seems to want them in this offense and frankly, we looked our best this year when Riley/Johnson were catching swing passes on the edge.
No, we don’t have Brady under center...no one does, but the Pats have always had those tiny wrs like Amendola, Edelman, etc- who opponents couldn’t handle.
I believe that’s Dino’s vision with this offense. “Mighty Mites” to stretch the field and clear space for the AETs, Ishmael’s, and Custis’ downfield. So i say...keep em coming!
But we also need to recruit the next AET, Ish and Custis and not only guys who are vertically challenged.

Anyone remember the Redskins’ smurfs in the 80s?

That’s the point, we’re stockpiling both, not just the mites.
We have a nice group of bigger receivers on the roster, but Dino also has that Cooper kid, Johnson, and is always lookin for these types of kids. It’s what his O is all about.
I’d expect a coupla mites in every class moving forward.

Ezeriah Anderson... That is the guy i'd love to see the staff nail down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom