Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Going forward, gowdy or not, I think we see higher rated WR because...

1. Devito and his receivers are going to put up #'s
2. Do not underestimate what the dome upgrades and facility upgrades will do.
3. Dome atmosphere will be a whole heck of a lot better when full.
Please keep talking to me ...
:)

I have a feeling Taj Harris, Sean Riley, and Nyk Johnson are still going to be our best receivers this year, even with T Jackson. Maybe even true Frosh Courtney Jackson. None of them were "4 star"

You need to add athletes like Gowdy if you want to continue to improve as a program. Obviously the staff is going hard for him. Not much you can do when a kid just wants to go somewhere else and i'm sure they aren't going to sit around and pout about it, but this one stings a bit. I'm sure being able to attract top talent to compete with the likes of Clemson and FSU on an annual basis will be an important factor in keeping our HC long-term.

We have a couple of guys here that are doubtful. I would lean towards them over a guy from FSU. But I hope like crazy that the guy from FSU is right.
I think that's the key word: doubtful. But not without hope ...hopefully

We have a couple of guys here that are doubtful. I would lean towards them over a guy from FSU. But I hope like crazy that the guy from FSU is right.

100% agree on all counts. Figure a bit of hope beats no hope

No some have legitimate credentials and others create a IG or Twitter account and dm recruits.

So is the vibes that its between GT and us? No one is thinking its WVU? (That's my guess)

It’s certainly an interesting prediction 3 days before the announcement. I’d figure (hope) a Florida guy might have some intel.

I wonder if Gowdy was at FSU for their Saturday night live event and this guy heard something.

Last edited: