Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Fingers crossed, but that still is one weird top 5.
Never official-ed at Penn St or Oregon. Down to Ga Tech, SU, WVU. All schools that hit Fla pretty hard.
One CB for Tech one for SU. We all should pray.

I heard that he likes the facilities at WV. Did they recently do a upgrade ala Clemson or something????? I also hear he likes Atlanta and the Syracuse coaches. Lets hope the coaches win out as he's a beast

As was said previously, Nick Monroe deserves a raise (again) if this happens.

Not banking on it but if he commits, this WR class could be ridiculous. It already should be pretty damn good, regardless.

Any reason this kid is not going to a big 3 FL school, or even UCF or USF?

I heard that he likes the facilities at WV. Did they recently do a upgrade ala Clemson or something????? I also hear he likes Atlanta and the Syracuse coaches. Lets hope the coaches win out as he's a beast
Atlanta's great - but not for college at an engineering school with no college atmosphere whatsoever - move there after you graduate from SU and get drafted

Atlanta's great - but not for college at an engineering school with no college atmosphere whatsoever - move there after you graduate from SU and get drafted
Unless he really wants to be an engineer. Hopefully, it's SU, which seems to me an fair compromise between the rabid exuberance and country feel of WVU and the 2nd class (after the Falcons) citizenry of the GT program and urban living in Atlanta.
Of course, distance may be a factor.

Last edited:
So essentially it looks like a toss up right now? Would be a nice get, but I feel more confident in Poitier and Meiga committing. I feel like this pickup would be slightly more surprising then those two. Lets hope!

Unless he really wants to be an engineer. Hopefully, it's SU, which seems to me an fair compromise between the rabid exuberance and country feel of WVU and the 2nd class (after the Falcons) citizenry of the GT program and urban living in Atlanta.
Of course, distance may be a factor.
Third class behind Falcons and Bulldogs in GA.

Would love to be wrong on this one

Is there an announcement time on this?