Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

There is an Instagram post tagging him claiming he committed to GT. Not sure if true or wishful thinking.

3 commitments being announced on the radio tonight. None of the kids are there yet. :rolleyes:

GT > Cuse to a speedy receiver is a headscratcher.

Programmer? Sure, GT makes sense.

Receiver? You come play in a sling-happy offense inside a controlled-atmosphere Dome. Not even comparable.

There is an Instagram post tagging him claiming he committed to GT. Not sure if true or wishful thinking.

that site has the commitments for all three players. says jaylan knighton going to fsu, deajaun mcdougie (awesome name) to Maryland, and gowdy to gt.

however, the profile's first post was less than 24 hours ago. but gowdy also commented on one of their posts from yesterday... which had a photo of gowdy and said, "where will he go?" with logos of cuse and gt only.

I think they let the cat out of the bag early. I’m hoping it’s not true.

I think they let the cat out of the bag early. I’m hoping it’s not true.

That sounds like exactly what happened. Oh well on to the next. At least I can stop listening to this awful podcast or whatever crap this is.

Yup looks like that account posted it right at 6, most likely because Gowdy told him he'll be committing at 6. Says he's doing a QA session with him after the commitment. Yikes

That sounds like exactly what happened. Oh well on to the next. At least I can stop listening to this awful podcast or whatever crap this is.
If true it’s sad that he is going there but it’s even sadder that they felt the need to do that. After trying to keep it so secret some chump on Instagram either tried to or has spoiled it

Yup looks like that account posted it right at 6, most likely because Gowdy told him he'll be committing at 6. Says he's doing a QA session with him after the commitment. Yikes

I am sure we will stay on him but this is definitely a bad beat to lose out to Ga-Tech with our offense clearly a better fit for a high end WR. Need to get our hands on one of the two 4*, we can't go O fer here.

If true it’s sad that he is going there but it’s even sadder that they felt the need to do that. After trying to keep it so secret some chump on Instagram either tried to or has spoiled it
Which makes you wonder why he would even let him know his choice

I feel like we never get the kids that schedule an announcement. All of a sudden Dino will just send a tweet with a bunch of tangerines out of nowhere.

I am sure we will stay on him but this is definitely a bad beat to lose out to Ga-Tech with our offense clearly a better fit for a high end WR. Need to get our hands on one of the two 4*, we can't go O fer here.
Looking deeper into it the account is a GT fan account or something. It could be the place has a graphic for all the teams and they posted it prematurely

Agreed, would seem odd to announce it but perhaps as someone noted he posted it figuring the announcement was going to occur right at 6. Or as you noted the guy is just a douche and spoiled the kids big moment.

Looking deeper into it the account is a GT fan account or something. It could be the place has a graphic for all the teams and they posted it prematurely
Let's not get too worked up over it. Could still be true, but all is not lost.

Agreed, would seem odd to announce it but perhaps as someone noted he posted it figuring the announcement was going to occur right at 6. Or as you noted the guy is just a douche and spoiled the kids big moment.
It’s one of the two. I’m just trying to keep mine and others spirits up heh.

You could be right but the fact they also have a team for the other two guys, screams to me they know something unless there guessing there to.

You could be right but the fact they also have a team for the other two guys, screams to me they know something unless there guessing there to.
The graphics place probably makes tons of the graphics since it’s mostly color swaps. The person that posted the Gowdy one only posted that one