Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

I've been reading this board for a while and can't remember last time bnoro was wrong... more importantly it will be interesting to see how this affects meiga and poitier... do they follow if Gowdy commits ? Do they see more opportunity if he doesn't ? Do they all go their separate ways if he goes GT? This decision is monumental ...
I remember.

Not to bring up the past, but you have been wrong, very wrong before.;)

Not trying to pile on but according to bnoro we aren't getting either WR.

But I think that's the point -- things can change rapidly. Especially when the kid keeps the cards close to the vest. So even the most informed speculation ends up just being that -- a guess.

"Right" and "wrong" is irrelevant. Bnoro has great info, but let's see how it plays out.
This^ I was just trying to say it’s pretty useless/wrong to point at bnoro in that situation and say he was wrong. I agree. Stuff changes fast, doesn’t make the info you had infront of you incorrect at the time you received it.

Guys/gals, Bnoro knows his stuff but he also said Gowdy was going to WVU not long ago, and no one, I mean, no one else, thinks that. what that means is, he is human. decision is coming in a mere matter of hours and there have been no new CBs for the kid either direction. usually there are bandwagon guys all over the place at the last minute, trying to make their percentages look good. no one has an idea. Bnoro feels a certain way, and he may be right, but he may be wrong. would love to get Gowdy but the program and this class will survive either way.

Guys/gals, Bnoro knows his stuff but he also said Gowdy was going to WVU not long ago, and no one, I mean, no one else, thinks that. what that means is, he is human. decision is coming in a mere matter of hours and there have been no new CBs for the kid either direction. usually there are bandwagon guys all over the place at the last minute, trying to make their percentages look good. no one has an idea. Bnoro feels a certain way, and he may be right, but he may be wrong. would love to get Gowdy but the program and this class will survive either way.
Regardless of what you think, WVU was trying to get him on campus for their big weekend event after the dead period, which he didn't attend. They were firmly in the mix, and once he turned that down, it became a GT/SU race. So you can say "no one" but that's patently false.

Well the nice thing is we only have to wait about her 5-6 hours.

Regardless of what you think, WVU was trying to get him on campus for their big weekend event after the dead period, which he didn't attend. They were firmly in the mix, and once he turned that down, it became a GT/SU race. So you can say "no one" but that's patently false.

I am definitely aware of that, my point was that you had them as the favorite/co-favorite with SU and they hadn't gotten him on campus at that point. again, you certainly might be right about Gowdy, I was just letting people know you are human, which is a good thing, most on here think you are a cyborg ;)

Bornster we all love your info and you are obviously wired. Nobody is perfect lets hope we land this kid. Thanks as always for the inside scoops