Wr coach posting | Syracusefan.com

Wr coach posting

SAw on Cuse jobs site.. Moore to bills?

If so, good move for him. Moore is much better suited to the pro game. No babysitting, no begging, all football all the time. I think we'll see McDonald take over the position and then they'll hire a lights out recruiter for TEs. Wish Angelichio was still on the market. A possibility is staying in-house and promoting White or Dial.

Last edited:
OE, is this the coach in question?
I posted that thread at the same time the Bill's WR coach was fired. All fingers were pointing that way although some had seen Daoust as potentially taking the DC job in the MAC which of course didn't happen. We shall see.

Last edited:
Maybe they're getting an assistant for Moore since they're going to have 18 WR's next season! This is the one position I am really interested in this Spring and next year. Some serious evaluating to be done this Spring.

If so, good move for him. Moore is much better suited to the pro game. No babysitting, no begging, all football all the time. I think we'll see McDonald take over the position and then they'll hire a lights out recruiter for TEs. Wish Angelichio was still on the market. A possibility is staying in-house and promoting White or Dial.

white or dial? no way man, they're not coaches.

I have heard nothing but if it is coach RM i hope that he does great in the NFL. Guy might not be made for recruiting but he brings so much class to the program that he will be missed.
I think he is the least mentioned coach in my history of following recruiting articles

I just got the alert on my phone from the official Buffalo Bills app. Rob Moore named new WR coach.

I wonder if he was the primary recruiter for any of this incoming class.
I didn't hear any recruits talk about him but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

I wonder if he was the primary recruiter for any of this incoming class.
I didn't hear any recruits talk about him but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

McDonald took him recruiting with him into Fl when he visited Ishmael.

Good luck to Rob. One of my favorite WR's that played here. Great player, very good coach, but not a recruiter. Some just aren't cut out for that.

Shafer said he knew for a while. I know its still early any names popping up as a replacement?

Good luck to Rob - by all reports a good guy and good coach. Did he announce it yet on Twitter?

I wonder is Shaf or McDonald have any friends to bring along.

Wow. So now the question is did everyone know beforehand and decide to keep it quiet until all the WR recruits signed, and did it matter in the eyes of any of the WR recruits?

Wow. So now the question is did everyone know beforehand and decide to keep it quiet until all the WR recruits signed, and did it matter in the eyes of any of the WR recruits?

I'm not sure how much contact Moore had in recruiting the WRs. Seems like most of this was done by McDonald, who has a decade of experience being a WR coach so maybe negligible impact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom