Class of 2020 - WR Damien Alford (CN/FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/8/2019) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Damien Alford (CN/FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/8/2019)

Honestly if I’m an assistant not named Monroe I’d feel guilty collecting a paycheck while he does all the heavy lifting.

and yet his DB’s give up more big plays than any other defense in college football. He’s not the second coming.

Massive, massive recruiting win. I love how they continue to cultivate Canada for talent. There's still a boatload of athletes up there.

We really needed a big body WR to become the next AET, Ishmael, Custis. We lacked that this year. And that's not a slight against Jackson, either.

Monroe is hopefully getting a fat raise. Dude can recruit. Maybe Boeheim wants him to start hitting the b-ball trail, too?

and yet his DB’s give up more big plays than any other defense in college football. He’s not the second coming.
Care to offer up some evidence behind that statement

The strategy seems to be developing and going like this -

We're the closest major program to you, so you can see your kid play.

Your kid will play, and play early (this is where Bergeron and Cantin-Arku playing as true freshmen help).

We'll develop your kid into an all-conference performer (this will manifest down the road).

You'll watch us develop your kid into an NFL prospect (also will manifest down the road).

Syracuse is Canada's school for preparing players for the next level.

Let's reboot that ferry from Toronto to Rochester.

Better yet, do it to Oswego, if the water levels stay as high as they've been, the boat will make it to Syracuse.

Let's reboot that ferry from Toronto to Rochester.

Better yet, do it to Oswego, if the water levels stay as high as they've been, the boat will make it to Syracuse.
Well I say go to Kingston, CN take ferry to Wolfe Island then to Cape Vincent to Watertown, hit 81 south to "The Cuse"

Cant wait to see him, Ben, Jawar, and Steven all on the field at the same time. Nice collection of weapons.

canadagiphy.gif