Class of 2016 - WR Donald Stewart (NJ) Verbal to Stanford | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Donald Stewart (NJ) Verbal to Stanford

Oh man do I wish we were still really going after this kid.

Probably nothing but McCloud and Babers are following him. Now he is following the new coaches at RU.

I dont know how any WR has Michigan as one of their finalists. They have like 4 or 5 four star receivers committed or signed.

I dont know how any WR has Michigan as one of their finalists. They have like 4 or 5 four star receivers committed or signed.
That will catch up with them.

Not necessarily, they might not all be slated to be WR's.

Not too familiar with their class and scheme but I doubt that. They have 4 DB commits and 2 athletes that have WR/DB measurables.

Not too familiar with their class and scheme but I doubt that. They have 4 DB commits and 2 athletes that have WR/DB measurables.

So that means it's going to catch up to Michigan that they have 4 WR's coming in this year? Because that's what I was specifically replying to.

Worked hard enough to get these two offers from very good academic institutions. All I can say is congratulations!

So that means it's going to catch up to Michigan that they have 4 WR's coming in this year? Because that's what I was specifically replying to.

Well you said it won't necessarily catch up to them and then specifically mention that the commits they have might not be all slated for WR. All I'm saying is that when I look at their class the WR's don't seem to be pegged for other spots because they recruited a decent amount of kids that can be interchangeable with a WR's measurable. Even if one of the guys nationally ranked for WR spot is pegged for a DB spot then theres a good chance that one of the other DB/ath is going to be pegged for WR.

Surprised nobody’s bumped this. Announced he’s grad-transferring from Stanford in December & Bailey noted him in yesterday’s “Projected Offensive Depth Chart” article as someone to keep an eye on.

Surprised nobody’s bumped this. Announced he’s grad-transferring from Stanford in December & Bailey noted him in yesterday’s “Projected Offensive Depth Chart” article as someone to keep an eye on.
1580225414298.png