Class of 2018 - WR Drake Harris (Michigan) Grad Transfer to WMU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Drake Harris (Michigan) Grad Transfer to WMU

Shane Morris was a five star commit for Michigan before taking a graduate transfer to Central Michigan. Do you even remember that he started against Syracuse last year?

Yeah and Amba caught more than 10 balls

Shane Morris was a five star commit for Michigan before taking a graduate transfer to Central Michigan. Do you even remember that he started against Syracuse last year?
Yes. Quite vividly. I remember being worried about him, and he ended up having a very pedestrian game. That has no relevance to how this kid may or may not perform. We can point to instances where nobodies became somebodies as well, and that too does not mean anything. It's just a matter of putting a guy in the right situation/offense. Happens in the NFL as well. How many times have guys been mediocre in college, with nobody thinking of and NFL possibility. That same player gets a chance with a team, who puts him in an offense that can exploit his skills, and suddenly he's a gamer.
It's still a game we should win, but the first game vs. an FBS team scares me every year. Maybe the kid won't even play, but maybe he's in a situation now, that will allow him to flourish.
He may crash and burn for all I know, but like I said, I'd rather have faced WMU without him.

Last edited: