Class of 2018 - WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Can only take twitter for what it is, but he is definitely showing some love to 'cuse on there. I could see Dino reeling him in, lets hope he is orange soon!

I mean... if you're not expecting it to happen multiple times in the next few years I don't know what to tell you.

I expect, and fully know that this wont be the case, Brandon Marshall to bring balance to the force. Go G men.

I expect, and fully know that this wont be the case, Brandon Marshall to bring balance to the force. Go G men.
"Brandon Marshall to bring balance" is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'll remember that when him and Odell fight on the sideline.

"Brandon Marshall to bring balance" is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'll remember that when him and Odell fight on the sideline.
You were supposed to bring balance to the force, brandon! Not leave it in darkness!

You were supposed to bring balance to the force, brandon! Not leave it in darkness!
He will show up and let the sunshine in. Stop us if you can. Go Big Blue.

This kid is big time. Gotta like our chances after landing his teammate Wallace. He also shows a lot of love to Cuse on twitter.

This kid is big time. Gotta like our chances after landing his teammate Wallace. He also shows a lot of love to Cuse on twitter.
What kind of love is he showing?

Bump. Has anyone heard anything on this gentleman? Are we still looking for a WR and is he still high on our list?

what are the votes looking like?? I don't have a twitter

darned I don't have a twitter. what are the votes looking like??

The turtle offense 33%
The stuck in the tar offense 7%
The running around like a chicken with no head offense 34%
Orange is the new fast offense 26%

Hey I'm just one little woman... there's only just so much I can do. ;)

635770944187696152-1937048776_only%20hope.gif

It's a pay article, but the head line reads that Juan Wallace is helping recruit Eddie Hendrix. We already know they are teammates, but there are two things good about this. 1. It looks like Juan Wallace is a keeper after all, and 2. It never hurts to have another player help on recruiting.

It's a pay article, but the head line reads that Juan Wallace is helping recruit Eddie Hendrix. We already know they are teammates, but there are two things good about this. 1. It looks like Juan Wallace is a keeper after all, and 2. It never hurts to have another player help on recruiting.

As long as it's to Syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom