Class of 2016 - WR Frank Darby (NJ) Decommits from Iowa/Commit to Arizona ST | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Frank Darby (NJ) Decommits from Iowa/Commit to Arizona ST

I believe one is coming or Coach B is doing some deeper checking to see if there is more to his decommitt from Iowa. :noidea:

I believe one is coming or Coach B is doing some deeper checking to see if there is more to his decommitt from Iowa. :noidea:
there's not one coming.

there's not one coming.

Any reason why? Dirty handlers? Not a fit for what we want at WR? No more room in 2016? I feel like if we can take all these lower teir PWO, we could go for a legit player, if he is worth the ship.

Any reason why? Dirty handlers? Not a fit for what we want at WR? No more room in 2016? I feel like if we can take all these lower teir PWO, we could go for a legit player, if he is worth the ship.
Dino knows what he wants in a receiver, don't think he fits that. Plus he's a 4 year guy.

There are still 3 available scholarships for 2016. The question is if the staff wants to use them now or save them for the 2017 class. Also there are still JUCO offers out for 2016.

There are still 3 available scholarships for 2016. The question is if the staff wants to use them now or save them for the 2017 class. Also there are still JUCO offers out for 2016.
And we need defensive players a hell of a lot more than another WR that might not play this season.