Class of 2016 - WR Gene Coleman II (NJ) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Gene Coleman II (NJ) Offered

Weeks?

I wouldn't be surprised if we grab him within days, to be honest.
Honestly I wouldn't be either but I don't see him waiting any longer than a couple weeks to commit, we just have so much momentum I can see a few guys commiting within the next few weeks.

Can he do a video with Toad about committing to Rutgers then announce Cuse. Pretty sure that would make my month lol
That would be the absolute BEST! Come on Gene. Make the call to Toad. Or Bleacher Report.

Last edited:
Can he do a video with Toad about committing to Rutgers then announce Cuse. Pretty sure that would make my month lol

This would be amazing.

tumblr_me0lp4VpPx1qgcra2o1_500.gif

I think that maybe some of these recruits, after Robert committed yesterday, will realize that the train is leaving the station and ready to pick up speed and they had better jump on now before they get left behind. There is going to be a lot of movement on the recruiting side.

I think that maybe some of these recruits, after Robert committed yesterday, will realize that the train is leaving the station and ready to pick up speed and they had better jump on now before they get left behind. There is going to be a lot of movement on the recruiting side.

Exactly, which is why I think Shafer should get an extension. It would only help to increase the momentum we just picked up.

Exactly, which is why I think Shafer should get an extension. It would only help to increase the momentum we just picked up.
Agreed. It would take the "coaching uncertainty" negative recruiting out of the equation.

Is it possible we start to recruit over some of the players we have offers too? In the sense that we begin to say, these offers are not limitless, we are going to try to find someone better and now it's likely someone better will have interest. If you want to play for SU, better speed up the decision making process.

qdawgg said:
Is it possible we start to recruit over some of the players we have offers too? In the sense that we begin to say, these offers are not limitless, we are going to try to find someone better and now it's likely someone better will have interest. If you want to play for SU, better speed up the decision making process.

Maybe... But not Coleman. He's going to be a good one. 3-4 star. I'm on my phone so I can't post the tweet - but Ellison sent him a text msg that had the Orange and a ?. He tweeted the screenshot and said "hmmmmm" with the Orange emoji.

I think he's next or the NC DT who is friends with RW44.

On to the next one!

http://.com/gene-coleman-high-on-syracuses-wish-list/

Could him and Brown be talking? That canceled VTech visit is great.