Class of 2021 - WR Jackson Meeks (GA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/12/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Jackson Meeks (GA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/12/23)

Meeks is a big, physical receiver. Injury history in high school kept his stats down. Has stayed healthy at Georgia. Not a burner. Physical blocker. Tough to get on the field at Georgia with the guys ahead of him.
You figure Brown has seen him every day in practice going against his corners, so he knows what he’s getting with an offer.

Give me SEC talent any day of the week
IMG_9123.jpeg

I think there is something seriously wrong with this post, what if someone just did not pan out for a variety of reasons, lack of physical talent? Difficulty incorporating concepts? Mental health disorder?.... truly offensive and and an utter lack of regard no matter the circumstance. It speaks well of your personal character... Maybe just a bad day, I don't know no judgment

I think there is something seriously wrong with this post, what if someone just did not pan out for a variety of reasons, lack of physical talent? Difficulty incorporating concepts? Mental health disorder?... truly offensive and and an utter lack of regard no matter the circumstance. It speaks well of your personal character... Maybe just a bad day, I don't know no judgment
I was pointing out that just because someone played in the SEC doesn’t make them a superstar. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Good size & really nice speed for his size. He runs sharp routes just never gotta chance really because of the depth chart. Will be shocked if he isn’t a standout for us. Really depends on our QB

This guy is better than anyone we currently have except OG.
Yeah he's not going to be some high ranked portal add - but he can play and the fact that he got snaps as a WR on a national championship level team speaks to that. If you put him on our roster right now, I think he's our #2 to OG and he's a different kind of WR than what we have, OG is that smooth elite route runner type but Meeks is that more muscular speed type that you usually see on Clemson or FSU in conference.

I think he'd be very good here and probably one of our more underrated players in the transfer class. He's only got one year left so low risk / high reward potential.