Class of 2021 - WR Jackson Meeks (GA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/12/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Jackson Meeks (GA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/12/23)

I remember when AET transferred here from Maryland as a grad student (I believe). Didn’t have impressive numbers at all and had his best season ever at SU, by far. I’ve realized sometimes it’s not the player and when you trust a coaching staff to know talent. You just gotta go with the flow…… not that you’d have a choice anyway.

You could go look at georgas message boards yourself?
200.gif

Love the HS WR prospects Brown is involved with.

This could be a situation where a more experience kid like Meeks can help sooner. Don't see any downside to this.
No question. We have a roster full of WRs who have had a lot of playing time to prove themselves and just have not consistently stepped up. This kid has not had that chance anywhere so bring him in and see what he can do

Chatter on the UGA side that he will follow Brown. 6'2" 205 lbs.
11727245.jpg

“I think he is a guy with really good speed regardless,” Central-Phenix City AL coach Patrick Nix said. “Now, he’s not going to be that small burner that just can fly by everybody but his combination of size and speed is really good. He’s not going to be the biggest receiver, but very big. He’s not going to be the fastest receiver, but very fast. He has the combination of things there and he is only going to get faster coming off that knee injury right around two years ago. He’s only going to get faster and he trains and gets stronger coming off that.”

“I really think he’s going to be that guy who has the size and can do all those things you want as a receiver but he has that speed where he can separate and put himself at a whole different level.”

#9/ 6' 2" 205/ BP 225/ 4.5 40