Class of 2024 - WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington

Jason, enjoy your visit and…​

004CC1D8-2603-48C1-A175-F940217305D9.jpeg

He told me he “most likely will be” accompanying his brother — just trying to work out his schedule. I’ll keep you all posted. Thanks for posting our tweets in here
Hey All - sorry for the delay. Jason told me his brother had to stay back for a track meet. That said, he’s enjoying the trip! I told him to go get a slice at Varsity.

I don’t love being in the first wave of early visits if he’s planning to take a few more during the season.

I don’t love being in the first wave of early visits if he’s planning to take a few more during the season.
Now that they can take more than 5 OVs we are probably going to see a lot more of this type of visit scheduling.

Recruits can now take unlimited official visits​

Beginning July 1, 2023, recruits will no longer have a limit on the number of official visits they can make to NCAA D1 schools. Previously, recruits were only allowed to visit five D1 schools. This means D1 recruits will now have the opportunity to explore more schools before making their commitment decision.

Recruits are, however, still limited to only one official visit per school. The only exception is if there’s a head coaching staff change; only then could an athlete revisit the same D1 school.

Bump. Any news on this guy yet? Maybe as an important skill set recruit we have pursued and been in on in the last few years. Would love reeling this guy in from the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom