Class of 2024 - WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington

I heard the same thing, any idea when he will go public with it Jack? As far as a QB, your wish is the staff’s command

I’ve heard positive things about the cat on campus. Something about the official offer was the nail in the coffin. He can sling it. I like his video.

Your guess is as good as mine about the public announcement. The text I got on Wednesday said he gave the commitment on the visit and affirmed it after landing.

Edit: a fourth and fifth
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Your guess is as good as mine about the public announcement. The text I got on Wednesday said he gave the commitment on the visit and affirmed it after landing.

None of my Wednesday texts were nearly as interesting.

Love the confidence. Hope you are correct. Washington has it all over Cuse, except maybe a commitment?? We’ll see.
Oh yeah, how could any stud recruit turn down the unmatched brand that is Washington Husky Football. “ Washington has it all over Cuse.” If that’s true we have no business continuing with sports at SU.

Oh yeah, how could any stud recruit turn down the unmatched brand that is Washington Husky Football. “ Washington has it all over Cuse.” If that’s true we have no business continuing with sports at SU.
Well to be fair, UW is a pretty damn big football brand, much bigger than us. Which will make it even sweeter when he commits to SU ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom