Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

We’re seriously going to get more 4 stars in a 2 weeks span than we’ve had in the last 20 years.
Yeah, I mean when I was talking about bringing in talent that the other HC candidates couldn’t, this is what I meant. I didn’t realize FB’s ability to also bring other elite recruiters on staff too. This is going to be fun!

Its Always Sunny Philadelphia GIF

Awesome. 2 four star flips with another 4* potentially visiting and Ross might be better than them all.

DCER adds Norman and Nolen from the portal on the DLine and this thing is cookin.

I prayed for Elijah Robinson and this is why. LFG

Hey we all know we need to upgrade the WR room. Hornsby, Ross, Villari and keeping OG isn’t a bad start right? Keeping Brown and hatcher, helps too and keeping Lequint isn’t bad either. Maybe if we just added a pretty good QB or two to get them the ball huh? ;)

Maybe a good receiver through the portal too‍

Last edited:
Hey we all know we need to upgrade the WR room. Hornsby, Ross, Villari and keeping OG isn’t a bad start right? Keeping Brown and Katcher, helps too and keeping Lequint isn’t bad either. Maybe if we just added a pretty good QB or two to get them the ball huh? ;)

Maybe a good receiver through the portal too‍♂️
OG is staying?

Hey we all know we need to upgrade the WR room. Hornsby, Ross, Villari and keeping OG isn’t a bad start right? Keeping Brown and Katcher, helps too and keeping Lequint isn’t bad either. Maybe if we just added a pretty good QB or two to get them the ball huh? ;)

Maybe a good receiver through the portal too‍♂️
Agreed but we need oline and I am sure there is a plan to infuse talent there. Build inside out. Loving the idea of pulling in these guys though. Chit getting real….real quick.

Getting these recruits would be great. Questions would be do these guys relationships with the staff trump nil from some of the blue bloods?