Class of 2022 - WR Jordan Anthony (MS) Portal from Texas A&M to Arkansas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Jordan Anthony (MS) Portal from Texas A&M to Arkansas

Another kid we were on early that’s gonna blow up. Say what you will about our recruiting but I would say the evaluation seems to be spot on
Agree, but in this case we were his 19th offer.

we were the first or second P5 I believe. Could be wrong but I think it was us or Kentucky.

(he was also including community colleges in that 19)
In the third post, from the day he announced our offer; BC, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ole Miss.

Football Offers from South Alabama, Tulane, Navy, ULL, Arkansas St, Mississippi Gulf Coast, Southwest, BC, WKU, Utah St, Ole Miss, MTSU, Tenn, Copiah Lincoln CC, East Mississippi Southwest Mississippi CC, Houston, Southeastern Louisiana, Kentucky, Syracuse

Track Offers from Mississippi St, Hinds CC

I wonder if other schools will offer him for Track and Football as did Mississippi State.

Anthony was .12 off of the Under 18 World record, held by an Auburn WR. (Cleveland browns) Check where he compares with the fastest in college.

Man, this would be a huge recruiting win if we could some how pull it off.

here’s to having a chance!

From 20 offers to Top 7 to final decision in six hours?
That must be a record.

If Syracuse is selling to the young man he is our priority WR target that could hold some sway.

Do not see a Mississippi kid leaving with an Ole Miss offer.

Except… as a maybe once in a lifetime opportunity to get the flock outta Miss for 3-4-5 years?

See someplace new and different?

That isn’t one of the very worst places in Murica - in particular for a young black person.

I have good news for you.
I thought the same thing. But that’s his friend who committed and not Mr. Anthony himself.
There’s still hope.
Whoops, thanks.
I’m watching tv while on the treadmill while looking at my phone.
Gotta disconnect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom