Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

1h

Ive been gaining followers like CRAZY, since my last tweet #GoBlue #Michigan #LoveIt

Man, how cool would it be to be 17-18 years old again and get a crazy amount of 35-45 year old men following me on twitter. These kids are living the life. To think I used to get excited when I could go over to a girls house after-school when her parents were at work - boy my life was lame.

Man, how cool would it be to be 17-18 years old again and get a crazy amount of 35-45 year old men following me on twitter. These kids are living the life. To think I used to get excited when I could go over to a girls house after-school when her parents were at work - boy my life was lame.
Even if I was 17 again I could care less about middle aged men"following" me, in fact I'd be a bit creeped put

Fixed for you.
I don't know about you but I'm done with this thread. The only reason I came back to it this time was because a respected poster was listed last.

I refuse to read anything related to KJ Williams unless it's in a new thread entitled "KJ Williams commits to ......".

Lol, some of these kids grave attention more than Chucky Schumer seeks out cameras.

Michigan just got a commitment from top 5 receiver, Drake Harris. Wonder how many they will take in this class (he's their 1st wr commit)?

I think this is a thread I can stop clicking on. He isn't coming to SU so time to move on

I think this is a thread I can stop clicking on. He isn't coming to SU so time to move on
Glass half full... He is coming to SU...

Next week for the spring game that is.

You guys seriously are doubting McDonald?

McDonald sees this as a worthy challenge. Besides, who's going to throw to him, Devin ing Gardner?

He is visiting Syracuse next week with A.J. Long for the spring game!

it would definitely say something if we have both Williams, and Corey Holmes at the Spring Game. Those are some very big names on the national level. Too bad Thomas Holley had to back out or we would have had some real big guns in attendance.

I also like the idea that a good majority of the 2013 class will be in attendance, plus some others who may be committing for 2013. Should be a lot of pro SU talk. Now let's just hope there are actually some people in the stands. As bad as it is these kids do put a ton of value on fan bases. KJ Williams last interview he said himself when he visited here last Summer he didn't think Syracuse cared that much about football. He says now he feels differently, but that is the view we are fighting against.

delete this thread. seriously. I know for a fact Ebo read the stuff on here about him. Maybe we get lucky and get a 4 star if we dont talk about him as much.

delete this thread. seriously. I know for a fact Ebo read the stuff on here about him. Maybe we get lucky and get a 4 star if we dont talk about him as much.
this board fellated Ebo ... and he took the money and ran

just curious do you think he/recruits take it as a negative or positive? obviously there are going to be some idiotic posts, but having a 100k viewed thread about you has to say that the fan base actually does care about their football program. obviously we can't match some of these schools we are now trying to recruit with in the twitterverse, but you would think if recruits read independent boards like this, with some solid football talk (at least compared to twitter) it has to be a plus?

Michigan just got a commitment from top 5 receiver, Drake Harris. Wonder how many they will take in this class (he's their 1st wr commit)?

Michigan gets another WR recruit Maurice Ways. Both of those guys will be used on the outside, now targeting a slot receiver. Wonder how many wide outs they take?

Michigan gets another WR recruit Maurice Ways. Both of those guys will be used on the outside, now targeting a slot receiver. Wonder how many wide outs they take?
Where did you see this?

Where did you see this?

ESPN Insider rumor sections

EDIT - my fault read it quick. does say Michigan was his "dream" offer and would commit on spot if he got one, which he just did, so could see a commitment soon

The most high profile prospect on the Syracuse campus was four star wide receiver K.J. Williams, who is Long’s cousin. The two spent most of the trip together, and Long tried to convince his relative that Syracuse was the place for him.

”He loved it,” Long said of his cousin. “He absolutely loved the visit. Actually today I found out that it’s down to the final two between us and Michigan. He says he’ll know real soon where he’s going to end up. His commitment is planning on coming in the next week to week and a half if not in the next couple days.

The most high profile prospect on the Syracuse campus was four star wide receiver K.J. Williams, who is Long’s cousin. The two spent most of the trip together, and Long tried to convince his relative that Syracuse was the place for him.

”He loved it,” Long said of his cousin. “He absolutely loved the visit. Actually today I found out that it’s down to the final two between us and Michigan. He says he’ll know real soon where he’s going to end up. His commitment is planning on coming in the next week to week and a half if not in the next couple days.

We should have locked him in the dome.

I read the article and what i found to be interesting was AJ saying that KJ plays better in front of family. How true that is and it is why i think we have done so well in the PStrip bowl. Michigan is a great school. It has everything a young person would want. Syracuse does as well. With SU in the ACC and KJ having family close by his cousin at QB and a true chance to start as a frosh i hope he decides on the Cuse.

Here's hoping that's right--deciding earlier could work in our favor, and on a positive note at least we won't have to wait long for a decision.

Here's hoping that's right--deciding earlier could work in our favor, and on a positive note at least we won't have to wait long for a decision.
Yeah, this could be an even more incredible start for this class at the skill positions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom