Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

It's been 6 years since UM has had a worthwhile passing QB and B1G style of play isn't conducive to getting serious numbers at WR and therfore getting drafted early on. The top B1G WR on the board is ranked 23rd at the position and was playing QB at Michigan last year. The top WR from the B1G in this years draft is Keenan Davis and ranks 58th at WR.

Anyone else find it kind of odd all of the information coming about regarding KJ is all from the mouth of AJ? The only time KJ has granted an interview or posted on twitter was after his Michigan trip. Unfortunately I am not as confident as some may be. He may see WRs committing to Michigan and wants to save his seat on the bus before they pull the offer since last I heard he was waiting on a decision.

Anyone else find it kind of odd all of the information coming about regarding KJ is all from the mouth of AJ? The only time KJ has granted an interview or posted on twitter was after his Michigan trip. Unfortunately I am not as confident as some may be. He may see WRs committing to Michigan and wants to save his seat on the bus before they pull the offer since last I heard he was waiting on a decision.

Not at all--they're cousins, AJ is reportedly recruiting him hard, and they just got back from an unofficial visit.

Not at all--they're cousins, AJ is reportedly recruiting him hard, and they just got back from an unofficial visit.

And isn't Jarod West also a cousin?

Michigan will press him to commit early to just as they did with Wayne Morgan and Ron Thompson. The longer he goes the better for us.

AJ and KJ would be HUGE. Seriously, the idea of it makes me want to fastforward in time a bit. KJ seriously looks more physically impressive then most, if not all, of our current WR's.

AJ and KJ would be HUGE. Seriously, the idea of it makes me want to fastforward in time a bit. KJ seriously looks more physically impressive then most, if not all, of our current WR's.

seriously...

As fans, we should feel pretty confident about this one.

I will smoke a J in honor of AJ and KJ if both commit.

I refuse to hold my breath on his commitment. I get the feeling Michigan is his dream school, for football, but his family is pushing really hard for him to go to SU. I really hope it comes to fruition because he has the talent to step on the field and play, day one.

I refuse to hold my breath on his commitment. I get the feeling Michigan is his dream school, for football, but his family is pushing really hard for him to go to SU. I really hope it comes to fruition because he has the talent to step on the field and play, day one.

I have this feeling as well.

With that said a decision is supposed to be coming in the next few weeks. Not sure if that works out in Syracuse's favor, but I really hope so. We just need a couple big ones to drop and let it roll from there. AJ, KJ, and Naes would be one hell of a start.

The fact that he didn't commit to Michigan on his visit only helps us. Each day that passes works in our favor as Michigan continues to pile up receiver commits. Plus we have 2 things Michigan doesn't - AJ Long and George McDonald.

We should be confident.

And isn't Jarod West also a cousin?

Michigan will press him to commit early to just as they did with Wayne Morgan and Ron Thompson. The longer he goes the better for us.
I think Jarrod West went to the same high school - haven't heard they were cousins before.

I think Jarrod West went to the same high school - haven't heard they were cousins before.

I think I heard something about some sort of relations with West, I think it was something about cousins too.

I think I heard something about some sort of relations with West, I think it was something about cousins too.
AJ and West are cousins. If KJ and AJ are also cousins doesn't that make KJ and West cousins?

AJ and West are cousins. If KJ and AJ are also cousins doesn't that make KJ and West cousins?

Abraham Lincoln: Euclid's first common notion is this: "Things which are equal to the same thing are equal to each other."

Not if they are cousins through marriage.

Not if they are cousins through marriage.

I think that might be it but they were around each other fairly often growing up so it just made it easier to refer to each other as cousins as opposed to whatever the term actually is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom