Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

Norvell did retain Ron Dugans the FSU WR coach. He's Poitier's recruiter.

It's probably the school that has the biggest picture.

So, we win. It's done then. Who's next?
The bad news, or maybe good news, is he deleted the tweet. Could be he found out his offer isn't committable at one of those schools.

Anyone care to check?

It looks like WR Xzavier Henderson might have gone Clemson so this could actually hurt us. But, if the 24 commits is accurate they still only have 1 spot left and bigger fish to fry and they lead for another WR. Not worried here.

We land this kid, and suddenly it is an impressive haul at WR -- didn't look that way even just a week ago. Fingers crossed...

This class is starting to shape up nicely. Fortin hopefully chooses orange and that’s a big help at QB and allows the staff to just focus maybe on a HS late bloomer or late decommit to add at QB for the future of the depth chart. So fingers crossed there.

Reed trending orange is a big boost for the OL but would still like to see another upperclassman, hopefully Bleich.

OL and QB were my two biggest concerns in this class heading into December.

This class is starting to shape up nicely. Fortin hopefully chooses orange and that’s a big help at QB and allows the staff to just focus maybe on a HS late bloomer or late decommit to add at QB for the future of the depth chart. So fingers crossed there.

Reed trending orange is a big boost for the OL but would still like to see another upperclassman, hopefully Bleich.

OL and QB were my two biggest concerns in this class heading into December.
Not DL?

Not DL?

It's a little thin for my liking at DT but I think we'll be ok for next season. I would have loved to see a quality HS add like Mesidor but it doesn't seem like that is happening.

I think we can get by for next season by picking up someone late for depth for DT. I don't think it has to be a starter at this point. Getting Bear back for another year was the most important recruiting win at that position IMO.

It's a little thin for my liking at DT but I think we'll be ok for next season. I would have loved to see a quality HS add like Mesidor but it doesn't seem like that is happening.

I think we can get by for next season by picking up someone late for depth for DT. I don't think it has to be a starter at this point. Getting Bear back for another year was the most important recruiting win at that position IMO.
I agree getting Bear back is huge... Still don't feel like we are Ok for next year however... An injury or 2 away from being in a world of hurt...

We are not okay at defensive tackle, unless about 3 guys put on 50 lbs each in the offseason.

HOWEVER, if we get Fortin, Poitier, Reed, and Bleich, that's another huge boost to this recruiting class, and we still have room to take 2 fat DL

I agree getting Bear back is huge... Still don't feel like we are Ok for next year however... An injury or 2 away from being in a world of hurt...

Yeah that's why I said I think you can get by by adding a guy later, Grad Transfer, JUCO etc for the 2 deep. Doesn't need to be a starter and doesn't need to be for early signing day either.

OL and QB are far more important for the recruiting focus right now.

We are not okay at defensive tackle, unless about 3 guys put on 50 lbs each in the offseason.

HOWEVER, if we get Fortin, Poitier, Reed, and Bleich, that's another huge boost to this recruiting class, and we still have room to take 2 fat DL
Rhino needs to be in his best position as a senior, and that is at DT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom