Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

I wonder how Kentron feels about Taggart out and Norvell in. It may help just enough. Crossing fingers

I see a ton of negativity regarding Kentron on other threads and IMO It's unfounded.

I think we're still in a solid position here and I wouldn't take the offers to Jones/Williams as an indication we're not going to land him. Social media silence shouldn't cause panic.

(How do you like me now dasher?)

I see a ton of negativity regarding Kentron on other threads and IMO It's unfounded.

I think we're still in a solid position here and I wouldn't take the offers to Jones/Williams as an indication we're not going to land him. Social media silence shouldn't cause panic.

I agree, this kid is very low key " like mute" when it comes to his recruiting and I know at times when I don't hear something on certain higher end recruits we have the tendacy to think the worse or something just doesn't seem right. But we have to sit back on this kid and let him lead his show the way he wants. I don't want him seeing some of these negative posts and feel we all feel that way.

I may be entirely wrong but the other offers could be a result of recently announced postseason attrition as well. The WR cupboard has a few guys that may wish to find more pt elsewhere. Again, could be wrong but would explain the recent offers as I agree we’ve been in great position with Kentron for a long time.

I tend to agree. We have a lot going for ourselves in this recruitment, primarily his relationship with the staff and that we have Robert Hanna already committed.

This reminds me of the Steve Ishmael recruitment. Another low key kid that took his time and each month that passes led to rumblings he was going elsewhere.

FSU apparently visited and told their QB recruit they didn't want him. Maybe same by Poitier?

Weren’t we most worried about FSU? If they don’t have a spot for him I feel like we are the next option up

oh man nail biting.

So the last couple of weeks all I've been able to find is that he seems to be 3rd or 4th on the Gator pecking order and I haven't seen any reach out from Norvell. Florida has a space issue though, FSU does not.

Florida has 24 commitments and 2 wide receivers in the fold.

FSU has 13 commitments and 1 wide receiver. They also just landed the QB Rodemaker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom