Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

He’s number one on the board now. At least the fans’ board.
Do we have any info on where he was on the staffs board? He’s undoubtedly a take, but imo purely through video he’s more polished vs better comp the Meiga and just as impressive as Gowdy minus the extra star.

Nunn and Swag D will have to work miracles. I think UF will be hard to beat.

Nunn and Swag D will have to work miracles. I think UF will be hard to beat.
Not sure about miracles, we’re in great position. I have faith in Monroe to get it done.

Not sure about miracles, we’re in great position. I have faith in Monroe to get it done.

What makes you think we're in a great position? Is it because he was just at Florida's Friday night lights camp and didn't commit? plans to OV there.

What makes you think we're in a great position? Is it because he was just at Florida's Friday night lights camp and didn't commit? plans to OV there.
He also plans to OV for Clemson game I’m pretty sure. If he makes it to then I think we can get him (no inside info)

Do we have any info on where he was on the staffs board? He’s undoubtedly a take, but imo purely through video he’s more polished vs better comp the Meiga and just as impressive as Gowdy minus the extra star.

I have no clue what the coaches board looks like. That’s why I said the fans board. In my view we had a clear Top 3 WRs on the board and we’ve lost 2 in the last couple of days. Based on the results Dino has gotten in the past, I’m sure SU will be fine. It would just be nice to have a highly ranked WR with lots of blue blood offers.

Everyone was enamored with Gowdy (and probably rightfully so), but Poitier is no consolation prize. He's really, really good in his own right. And he has, by all accounts, pretty legit offers too. I'd be ecstatic if we land him.

This kid can really play and I hope it’s for us. I don’t care if he was 1 or 3 cause he is every bit as good or better than they are. Come make a name for yourself here in Syracuse.

Never realized until now that he and Hanna play together. Maybe that'll bear fruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom