Class of 2019 WR Kevin Mital (CN) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (8/9/19)

bigmike

Connoisseur of head and legroom.
He will have some catching up to do. It may take a couple of months for him to get acclimated, but I'm really excited about him joining the team. He really seems to revel in the physicality of the game, and I like that.

orangemass

Starter
He’s going to need to learn how to get off bump and run coverage. No 10 yard head start like Canadian football.

SUforme

Starter
He’s going to need to learn how to get off bump and run coverage. No 10 yard head start like Canadian football.
No doubt he will need to learn some things, but being physical I don't think will be a problem.

Cuse12

Scout Team
Kid is ready physically to play 4 games (keep RS) and be a specials contributor this year we think? I don’t see why not?! Awesome get.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
I dont think we should expect him to see the field until his redshirt fr year if even. There’s a lot to catch up on.

That being said, this kid reminds me a bit of Burnett, so that hurts less now.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Kid is ready physically to play 4 games (keep RS) and be a specials contributor this year we think? I don’t see why not?! Awesome get.
seems he was promised he'll play this year. it'll be on specials.

PAcuse

All Conference
They said they would assign a coach to him to help him catch up on the playbook and his coach said our staff said he would play this year.
I would imagine special teams and why not get him into some blow out games unless he really picks up the playbook fast.

Trentonian

Walk On
He looks like a good get, but I hope they quickly coach him up on ball security; he can't be hanging that ball out there with one hand at the college level. Shouldn't have been doing it at the high school level either...or whatever level he was at.

Last edited:

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
They said they would assign a coach to him to help him catch up on the playbook and his coach said our staff said he would play this year.
I would imagine special teams and why not get him into some blow out games unless he really picks up the playbook fast.
But there is no playbook. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom