Class of 2019 - WR Kevin Mital (CN) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (8/9/19) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Kevin Mital (CN) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (8/9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He will have some catching up to do. It may take a couple of months for him to get acclimated, but I'm really excited about him joining the team. He really seems to revel in the physicality of the game, and I like that.

He’s going to need to learn how to get off bump and run coverage. No 10 yard head start like Canadian football.

He’s going to need to learn how to get off bump and run coverage. No 10 yard head start like Canadian football.

No doubt he will need to learn some things, but being physical I don't think will be a problem.

Kid is ready physically to play 4 games (keep RS) and be a specials contributor this year we think? I don’t see why not?! Awesome get.

I dont think we should expect him to see the field until his redshirt fr year if even. There’s a lot to catch up on.

That being said, this kid reminds me a bit of Burnett, so that hurts less now.

Kid is ready physically to play 4 games (keep RS) and be a specials contributor this year we think? I don’t see why not?! Awesome get.

seems he was promised he'll play this year. it'll be on specials.

They said they would assign a coach to him to help him catch up on the playbook and his coach said our staff said he would play this year.
I would imagine special teams and why not get him into some blow out games unless he really picks up the playbook fast.

He looks like a good get, but I hope they quickly coach him up on ball security; he can't be hanging that ball out there with one hand at the college level. Shouldn't have been doing it at the high school level either...or whatever level he was at.

Last edited by a moderator:
They said they would assign a coach to him to help him catch up on the playbook and his coach said our staff said he would play this year.
I would imagine special teams and why not get him into some blow out games unless he really picks up the playbook fast.

But there is no playbook. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.