Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

Nothing with any other schools yet that I've seen. Is that odd ? IDK, but it's one reason I mentioned grades earlier.
He just played in their title game on the 23rd, If he is taking OVs now would be the time.

Nothing with any other schools yet that I've seen. Is that odd ? IDK, but it's one reason I mentioned grades earlier.
It has been super quiet from everything I've seen
It could be grades, but McDevitt has a pretty high reputation for getting gets to the next level and being a private catholic school they have more resources to keep kids on track.
In my humble opinion it seems like the kid didn't get to enjoy the process and will end up taking his offical visits and sign in Feburary with a team.

He just played in their title game on the 23rd, If he is taking OVs now would be the time.

I wouldn't think it would be academics, but recruits need to be eligible in order to take OV's. Hate speculating on this type of thing, but I wonder if that has something to do with it?

I wouldn't think it would be academics, but recruits need to be eligible in order to take OV's. Hate speculating on this type of thing, but I wonder if that has something to do with it?
I have scrolled through this thread twice and I see where Nazir visited in October 2017 and was offered in February 2018. What I don't see is him ever taking an Official Visit to Syracuse. Maybe this is why he Decommitted. He never took any OVs.

I have scrolled through this thread twice and I see where Nazir visited in October 2017 and was offered in February 2018. What I don't see is him ever taking an Official Visit to Syracuse. Maybe this is why he Decommitted. He never took any OVs.

That can add to the academics theory. I just didn't think an ahlete from that school would have trouble? Who knows could be wrong. He may not be signing until January and has his OV to Pitt or Michigan already locked in?

That can add to the academics theory. I just didn't think an ahlete from that school would have trouble? Who knows could be wrong. He may not be signing until January and has his OV to Pitt or Michigan already locked in?
Maybe he's even going to take an OV to Syracuse? Bring his parents for the full tour.

Between now and November 5th (the day he announced his de-commitment on Twitter), the only mention I saw of any college football program in his Twitter account is Syracuse - the 'Cuse Army' account sent him congratulations for his team winning the district championship.
There's no mention of any other college football programs or recruiting visits. No Michigan mentions or PSU or Pitt. Nothing. Just updates on his high school football team's success.

I'm accustomed to seeing high school kids putting their whole lives on public display on Twitter.
Has he been keeping his interest in other colleges really quiet? Or is it that he put his recruiting process in a holding pattern until now. Maybe he was putting a lot of focus on his team and his last year of HS football.

CL's point above seems likely to me and once his OVs start happening, I think Syracuse will be on his list.

Maybe he has another account somewhere that he has dedicated to the school of his choice?

I wouldn't read too much into this until news start flowing on him again...

I thought McDevitt had finished playing but looks like they played one last game last night.

Not sure how no one caught this, but Coach Lynch was at Naz's school today. Clearly very much trying to bring him back.

1543943277812.png

Maybe there is another Nazir Burnett at the other Bishop McDevitt school? Parallel universes anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom