Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

Does the transfer wr change anything here? I assume not but curious what you recruitniks have to say.

This would close the door imo... (unless there's some surprise attrition that we're not aware.)

Burnett still hasn't popped up on anybody's radar that I'm seeing. One would think he'd be scheduling OVs this weekend and next.

Last edited:
Transfer isn’t confirmed or official

Dino has consistently used one more orange in his tweets then we had confirmed recruits for this class. That could be a reference to Jordan, or it could be someone like Hemphill-Mapps who has been unconfirmed.

I think Burnett is a player that you have a spot for regardless of what others decide to do.

I agree, some WR look like they could be special with limited playing time but then never produce when the "load" picks up. This is special with some decent WR's, it could be really special with a couple really high level guys, you never want to miss on having 2 - 3 super talented guys on the field.

I wonder if he is not seeing as much interest from other schools like he thought he may.

Something seems odd that’s for sure. And that seems like he’s crying for attention reminding schools that he is wide open.

Either that or he just loves being courted. Makes him feel special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom