Class of 2015 - WR/OLB Alex Parkinson (NY) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 WR/OLB Alex Parkinson (NY) Offered

nope on mcallister heard the talk in chipotle..bnoro screw that copy stuff

nope on mcallister heard the talk in chipotle..bnoro screw that copy stuff

Chipotle...the breakfast of champions considering you posted at 9:28am the same thing that McCallister did at 7:30am that was directly from an interview :bang:

o really oburg didn't know they had a interview with him because i never been to mcallister's site. i heard this last night before a night of drinking in the 695

o really oburg didn't know they had a interview with him because i never been to mcallister's site. i heard this last night before a night of drinking in the 695
Sometimes there are multiple sources for the same info, and it sounds like that was the case here. But everyone, please be vigilant to avoid posting information taken directly from a pay site.

It is against the law to do this and even if it wasn't, Mike and the others that provide content for the pay sites deserve to have any scoops they might find protected, at least until the info becomes common knowledge.

I wanted to go to Chipotle, but there's not one close to work. had to eat at Bullrito's instead. It sucked. That's all I have to report.

From now on, whenever someone on this site asks a poster for a source, I will be disappointed if the answer is not "heard the talk in Chipotle."

I thought this was pretty obvious: Chipotle was once owned by McDonald's, our OC is named McDonald...hence Chipotle was code name for Coach McDonald. He's getting his inside info directly from the coaches...

Sometimes there are multiple sources for the same info, and it sounds like that was the case here. But everyone, please be vigilant to avoid posting information taken directly from a pay site.

It is against the law to do this and even if it wasn't, Mike and the others that provide content for the pay sites deserve to have any scoops they might find protected, at least until the info becomes common knowledge.

So If someone posts something here and one of the other sites posts it afterwards will the other site have to take it down?

Serious question so please don't read that as me being a schiano

So i guess this thread doesn't matter anymore now that we have West
4125_large.png

So If someone posts something here and one of the other sites posts it afterwards will the other site have to take it down?

Serious question so please don't read that as me being a schiano
No. The biggest no no is you cannot copy and paste material from an insider type article, where you have to pay to access the article.

Mamaroneck's Alex Parkinson coveted for college football

Syracuse defensive coordinator Chuck Bullough paid a visit to Parkinson at Mamaroneck High School in May. After a conversation, Bullough took Parkinson outside, snapped a couple photos and zapped them back to campus. A quick phone call later, the coach returned inside and presented the statuesque senior-to-be with his first offer.

So much for those doubts.

"Everything just exploded from there," Parkinson said.

http://www.lohud.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2014/08/16/mamaronecks-alex-parkinson-coveted-college-football/14171777/

Last edited:
Committed to Princeton per TOS on twitter.

Was rumored SU was trying to get him on their commitment list. With the staff wanting one more WR target, I'd love to see them go after the PA WR target that just decommitted from Rutgers.

Very interesting. Don't believe we offered him previously but we should now

I guess you can't fault him for choosing an IVY school like Princeton, but :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: