Class of 2021 - WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be a great addition to the team. Now that we have our QB, lets get him some guys to throw to!

He needs to be the top priority with a QB now on board. He is very talented.

He looks like a solid possession WR to me. Good hands, not a ton of explosion.
You should watch his video. I think he’s more than just a possession receiver. I liked what he did after the catch the most. He looks like a super-sized Taj Harris.

You should watch his video. I think he’s more than just a possession receiver. I liked what he did after the catch the most. He looks like a super-sized Taj Harris.
Nah. Taj's HS tape shows a ton of YAC. You rarely see Oronde run away from anyone on his tape. We already have some big WR's-Need some guys who can really run to balance it.

Thought I read somewhere on this board we were only taking one WR this class and that helped us reel in who we did. Are we taking multiple WRs this class and that is why Gadson is still active?

Thought I read somewhere on this board we were only taking one WR this class and that helped us reel in who we did. Are we taking multiple WRs this class and that is why Gadson is still active?
I can’t speak to what you think you read, but if it is true, things may have changed with Mittal leaving...(?).

We are definitely taking multiple WR’s, probably 2-3. That was before Mital left the program.

Oronde Gadsden and Umari Hatcher are top targets. Either one (or both) would be major additions.

at his position

It’s really interesting to see which non-committed kids get official offers.

of course we’ll only know the ones who post them to social media but Oronde is clearly a priority

Last edited:
It’s really interesting to see which non-committed kids get official offers.

of course will only know the ones who post them to social media but Oronde is clearly a priority

I always love this time of year, guys find out which offers are legitimate and which are not.

This kid isn’t getting as much buzz as he should. His video is good. His father had a good NFL career at same position.

We are definitely taking multiple WR’s, probably 2-3. That was before Mital left the program.

Oronde Gadsden and Umari Hatcher are top targets. Either one (or both) would be major additions.

the kid from Texas is a take to; Jimmy Valsin

He looks like a solid possession WR to me. Good hands, not a ton of explosion.
Agree - I had the same reaction watching his film - Ish-type possession guy. Good release, long arms, high-points the ball well and very strong. Nice compliment to another prospect that's leaning Orange this week.

This would be another huge get for Dino and Co.

Our game yesterday was hard to watch, but a lot of these new hires have made a huge difference in recruiting this cycle. Here's hoping Gadsden joins us tomorrow too

Status
Not open for further replies.