WR Sharod Johnson transferring to FIU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WR Sharod Johnson transferring to FIU

I disagree, Pena would. But they are the only 2 and the only 2 who dont drop wide open passes. Thats a really bad group.

Pena won't be a 1 or 2 ever but agree he deserves a spot. Everyone else clear misses not good enough at this point.

I am sick of watching triple option teams like Air Force that whenever they do throw the ball have big targets that look faster bigger and more talented than our guys.

I like Cooper. I would like him more if Shrader could put the ball in his hands. He is fast and has goods hands.

Yea, and i think he will get over his drop issues, he gets open

One of my personal biggest misses. I really liked his high school tape. Never produced here. George Morris is my other big miss. Really thought both would be multi year starters. Oh well at least I didn’t quit my day job.
I think the RB coach messed George Morris up.

I have no insider info, that's just what I tell myself because I thought that dude looked pretty smooth early on too.

Perhaps I could arrange for you to moderate the football game threads next season. ;)

I don't have to testify against myself in court, correct?

We should have guest moderators.

I have no insider info, that's just what I tell myself because I thought that dude looked pretty smooth early on too.
I thought George was going to be special also

You mean like College Gameday uses guest pickers?

You think Katy Perry will take it easy on you guys?
Let’s go with Gordon Ramsay instead…but I want to see his posts when he tells someone why they’re banned or their posts have been deleted.

Really upset about this. I was always waiting for his big game and all game I could say, "Haha, Sharod you are", but it never materialized unfortunately.

maybe Faegan’s messed him up?

There's a great opportunity for walk-ons this year. I'd suit up but I'm too fat now and way too old. :p
Because Sharod Johnson left? Ok.

Really upset about this. I was always waiting for his big game and all game I could say, "Haha, Sharod you are", but it never materialized unfortunately.
His hands are awful.

Let’s see who is on the team come spring ball. If the staff does not bring in quality players for the ones that left then it’s time to panic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom