Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

Not so sure. According to cba insiders his Family was pissed about his brothers Bball experience.
I guess I can empathize with that, but I'm not sure his talent level dictated he play much more than he did, even though I am impressed with Symir as a person from what I've read. And at the same time, barring a remarkable turn of events, JB will have nothing to do with Syair's football experience at Syracuse.

Not so sure. According to cba insiders his Family was pissed about his brothers Bball experience.

I don't think we needed any information from CBA insiders to validate that. It all comes down to what the younger brother wants from his football experience. And Tucker's situation is incredibly volatile right now.

That's weird. It's completely different programs run by different coaches in different sports. But to each their own. They don't have to give a reason why they like somewhere else more. listed as.
Hoping he listens if SU reaches out. But those who commented don’t get it. His family feels slighted by Syracuse University period and Syair decided to go elsewhere. Hopefully he sees that his future experience has nothing to do with what his bro went through.

Hoping he listens if SU reaches out. But those who commented don’t get it. His family feels slighted by Syracuse University period and Syair decided to go elsewhere. Hopefully he sees that his future experience has nothing to do with what his bro went through.
The weird part is feeling slighted by the university. I get that people are emotional, but it seems like they've been at this long enough to understand the logic of how this all works and that it's different situations.

Why? If he wanted to be at Syracuse he could have just stayed committed here.
Why? I don’t think he thought the coach he was currently committed to was gonna be fired for sexual abuse. No problem with you bringing up the question but he knows the place in his backyard, that he was originally committed too, that wants him just as much as MSU, that’s gonna have a better record than MSU this year and has more stability next year within the problem is a better option. Really it’s a no brainer. Like I said I’ll be shocked if he’s not singing here during the signing period. Not to mention his bother still has good graces with Cuse and we are literally in his backyard. He’ll be Cuse

Tucker is getting fired. If he stays with MSU I’d be shocked. It’s amazing how stupid these coaches are. So selfish
If not fired for his actions he has to be fired for being one of the stupidest SOB’s on the planet. What was he thinking?

I am not going to judge the family to hard here. I don't think it's completely outside the realm of practicality that the family were a bit defensive about how things went down. That said the young man committed and then he de-committed. To me it depends on numbers and it depends on what the young man says if he wants to come back. To me it's not a "gimme " we take him back. Sometimes decisions have consequences. It will be interesting to see how things shake out here.

If not fired for his actions he has to be fired for being one of the stupidest SOB’s on the planet. What was he thinking?
" Johnson is that you?
Shut up Mel im doing the talking "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom