Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

He’s not a player that will move the needle. He’s basically like what we currently have, which isn’t good enough.

He’s not a player that will move the needle. He’s basically like what we currently have, which isn’t good enough.
dumb post. I don’t think he winds up here but a local kid with multiple P5 offers is a kid we recruit every day and take into the program. You have no idea how good the kid can be. He can either play wr or db but he would help the program and 100% worthy of having a scholarship at Syracuse. Like I said just a dumb post

Last edited:
dumb post. I don’t think he winds up here but a local kid with multiple P5 offers is a kid we recruit every day and take into the program. You have no idea how good the kid can be. He can either play wr or db but he would help the program and 100% worthy of having a scholarship at Syracuse. Like I said just a dumb post
Yeah, if he wants to come here, then Dino needs to have a meeting with the kid and work it out and let him know that there is no de-committing this time.

I'm sure they'd take him back, but I am not certain he will come back.

Won't be surprised if Pitt or Rutgers make a play.

I didn’t say he wasn’t worthy of a scholarship. He’s just not going to move the needle much. I’ve seen him play several times.

I didn’t say he wasn’t worthy of a scholarship. He’s just not going to move the needle much. I’ve seen him play several times.
“ he isn’t good enough” that’s what you said and I don’t agree. Any player with 4-5 p5 offers is probably good enough to have an offer to play Syracuse.

Gee, some of you folks sound like you think we are UCONN. How the heck did we ever win 4 games. Plenty of room to get better, but recent history has had many teams that were much worse.

What “moves the needle”?

He has an offer from Michigan and Cuse fans are turning their nose up at him. It’s not a good look when you can’t get a kid from Syracuse.

He has an offer from Michigan and Cuse fans are turning their nose up at him. It’s not a good look when you can’t get a kid from Syracuse.
Easy buddy..One Cuse fan is

Am I allowed to agree with you AND the post you quoted?

IMO, He WON'T move the needle and his talent IS on the level of what we have.

But...he's still worth getting for many of the reasons you cited. Always good to keep strong players home.And He best friend may be even better.

Gee, some of you folks sound like you think we are UCONN.
This is not news. If what some of these people say is true, we have no business being in a P- 4 conference.

I’m not sure why Dino would even consider taking him back. He already said we aren’t good enough for him. Screw him and move on. He’s in hs and he’s already de-comitted TWICE. He thought a cess pool like MSU was a better fit for him. When he commits to Rutgers you’ll finally see his true colors.

Did any of you really read his decommitment post from MSU?
He wants to find a program that is stable and consistent to call home.
With some of you calling for the firing of our coaching staff why on earth would he even consider recommitting to SU. :rolleyes:
I would argue that we're stable, if imperfect. It's the media that is unstable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom