Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

He still only has offers from Buffalo and Syracuse, right? So...anticlimactic?
He's a 2024. Wait he'll get more offers as soon as he commits somewhere.

He's received recruiting material from Army, LSU, Coastal, BC, Akron

He's a 2024. Wait he'll get more offers as soon as he commits somewhere.

He's received recruiting material from Army, LSU, Coastal, BC, Akron
Oh, for sure. I didn't post that to say he isn't good. Just that if he is deciding so soon, it is really favorable for us.

Any chance he's graduation eligible and reclassing to 2023?
I don't think so. Don't believe he stayed back a year to get bigger and stronger. But I could be wrong on this.

Right now he is an already well developed kid with great hands, hand to eye coordination and feel for space.

I see very good quickness but not sprinter speed. Even though his film doesn't show a lot of it, I think he will play slot for us. Looks like he is well suited to making tough catches over the middle in traffic.

If he happens to grow a bit more to say, the same size as Symir, that would be awesome. But I think he is really good just the way he is today. I expect he is one of those kids who has a good chance of playing as a frosh. Looks very polished already.

Welcome Syair!

05FC463F-A2DD-4C1F-894C-3C43D0AB99FC.jpeg

Can he play basketball with his brother?

Has anyone seen him play? Has anyone seen his effort? I have, and this is a flyer.
Would love to hear from those who have a different opinion than I do.
It’s very rare for a young person with superior skills and athletic gifts to go hard all the time against inferior talents. Not an issue if he takes off some plays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom