Class of 2025 - WR Terrell Wilfong (NJ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/18/24) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Terrell Wilfong (NJ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/18/24)

Never in my life has SU recruited at this level. It's insane.
I posted that Syracuse was a sleeping giant. We are an international Brand. Go to any major city in the world and SU is known.
We as well as so many schools screw up hires by forgetting the number 1 criteria. Fit.
Grob, Dino. Both from different cultures. Couldn't find a slice of pizza in NYC.
Zero east coast connections.
It's like when Auburn hired the coach from Boise.
Fran is perfect. Straight out of Central casting. He is us. He is who he is recruiting. Same as his assistant coaches.
He's crushing it and he's going to be our next Paul.
Football is just the first stop for Fran. He is destined for greater things in life than Football.
Have you ever thought that maybe when you wake up in the morning that this has been all a dream?

!!!!

party GIF

Have you ever thought that maybe when you wake up in the morning that this has been all a dream?
More like dejavu. I was fortunate to start off as a little kid watching Czonk and Floyd,
Lived through the dark ages of decline and the talk of de emphasing football.
I remember making the Cherry Bowl in Detroit being a step forward. All the great years with Mac, P, George and the following disasters. Doug giving hope then his leaving and of course our Hawaiian era.
Through all of it the guys who excelled where good fits. They new and had strong connections to east coast recruiting.
Mac, Paul, Doug, and now Fran. I believe Fran will have a chance to add his name to this list. If he stays long enough he might end up near the top.
All the great coaches, especially our HOF basketball coach say it's about the players.
Jimmy's and Joe's.
In less than 6 months Fran has landed more talent from a rating stand point than Dino did the entire time he was at SU.
When Fran wins, and when SU starts a steady stream of kids to the NFL watch out. He's as genuine as they come and the FIT is perfect.

He good. I love the 3rd clip of his video with the underneath route.

I like the kid a lot but I still would like to get Michael Thomas Jr & Jeff Exinor .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom