Class of 2018 - WR Zion Roland (FL) Louisville Decommit / Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Zion Roland (FL) Louisville Decommit / Offered

Interesting, offering someone who has verbal to another school for almost a year.

Interesting, offering someone who has verbal to another school for almost a year.

I can't imagine the staff offering unless there was reciprocal interest from the recruit. Wonder if he's looking around...

I can't imagine the staff offering unless there was reciprocal interest from the recruit. Wonder if he's looking around...
Yep. My thoughts exactly.

He says the list is in order, so since South Florida is listed first...

Thank god tomorrows friday, brain machines not working so well.

I can see Charlie Strong having a big impact on recruits from that part of the state - especially when the guy you were thinking of playing for is a sleazeball like Petrino.

I can see Charlie Strong having a big impact on recruits from that part of the state - especially when the guy you were thinking of playing for is a sleazeball like Petrino.
Talked to a friend who knows the Rowland family...he sez they are really good people. The bad news is the USF lean is probably correct. We'll see if SU can play catch up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom