Class of 2025 - WR Ziyyon Bredell (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/22/2024) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Ziyyon Bredell (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/22/2024)

OFFERED> ZIYONN BREDEL 2025 LINCOLN HS, PHILADELPHIA, PA
#2 / DB & WR / 6'2" 175 / 4.6 - 40

images

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

>FAST= 4.6 - 4.69<

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

WR

FAST
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
FILM HAS HIM WITH 2 TDS

DB

FILM SHOWED HIM WITH 4 INT'S
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
NO FEAR

Lincoln is the HS fictional character Rocky went to. He didn't graduate from there but he attended it.

As did Sylvester Stallone.

If you saw the made for TV movie Gia, starring Angelina Jolie, it was based on the life of Gia Carangi, who also attended Lincoln.

Yo, Tommy boy! Is that...like a good thing, or...? 'Cuz, y'know, I don't read so good or nuttin.' So, if youz could be more, uh, clear-like, I'd really appreciate that, y'know?

Lincoln is the HS fictional character Rocky went to. He didn't graduate from there but he attended it.

As did Sylvester Stallone.

If you saw the made for TV movie Gia, starring Angelina Jolie, it was based on the life of Gia Carangi, who also attended Lincoln.

Come for the game break downs. Stay for the movie history education.

Interesting timing for sure. Does anyone know if we are recruiting him as a WR or a DB?

Interesting how much Nebraska keeps showing up on the recruiting trail now that Rhule and White are there. What’s nice is we seem to be winning those battles.

Timing is everything in life.

SU makes the most sense. Add him to the list.

That would put us at 16 commitments. I wonder how many we will take early...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom