WR | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WR

I liked the calls. They didn’t work out but it gives teams something else to account for when he’s in the game instead of just a blocking back. HC was the game to both try it and show it.
i agree. if they had worked it would have been able to make other teams respect him if he lines up as outside TE.

I liked the calls. They didn’t work out but it gives teams something else to account for when he’s in the game instead of just a blocking back. HC was the game to both try it and show it.

Yup. They obviously wanted that on tape. We get a run blitz nearly every time 5 is in. Unfortunately, he dropped both passes. Has he caught even one, the D would need to play more honest when he is at TE.

I just hate watching our WRs give up on plays when TD starts scrambling. I watched Jackson do it a couple times yesterday.

I also hate that we sometimes have WR running in what appears to be an open field and TD holds the ball.

Does Dino strike you as a coach who is hesitant to play true freshman or underclassmen if they are the best option?

Answer...NO.

And if you expect 100% of recruited players to pan out, I recommend you do us all a favor and just stop following college sports all together.
Okay,if you say so.

Strange game for them. However I think they look good. Trishton had to deal with a few difficult opportunities and Taj - he’s fun to watch. Always looking for the home run. I’m ok with that. Nothing for Riley or Johnson really. Maybe because of the coverage.

Miss Jamal Custis.