WVU Game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WVU Game thread

Has anyone suggested a Syra--cuse shirt? I know that I was saying that at the buffalo wild wings in wilmington, nc two years ago against northwestern.

Has anyone suggested a Syra--cuse shirt? I know that I was saying that at the buffalo wild wings in wilmington, nc two years ago against northwestern.
What'd I miss here

Incredible. I'm so glad that the fans packing the dome tonight are FINALLY seeing a game full of big plays and great SU execution on both sides of the ball & special teams.

Incredible. I'm so glad that the fans packing the dome tonight are FINALLY seeing a game full of big plays and great SU execution on both sides of the ball & special teams.
Hopefully recruits are staying home tonight and watching this game

Offensive line looks tremendous.

He had control of it and took 4 damn steps and crossed the plane!

I don't look as good as we have the past few drives on the PS3...

What'd I miss here

Just a play on Oliver luck's enplorement that WVU fans not wear shirts saying west Virginia, except that the crudeness was not censored. When Lichty hit that FG against NW I was very boisterous saying Syra--Cuse.

Just a play on Oliver luck's enplorement that WVU fans not wear shirts saying west Virginia, except that the crudeness was not censored. When Lichty hit that FG against NW I was very boisterous saying Syra--Cuse.
Luck. HAHA

LOL WVU marches down the field like it's nothing... with 9 mins left

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom