Yale Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Yale Game Thread...

Reeves didn't even play against Maryland and they lost 12-11 early on, they were obviously not a 15 seed but in terms of their resume losing to Bryant, UMass, Harvard were all tough to take, early season or not.

Your right but honestly of the remaining 8 teams we are lucky Towson is probably the 8th ranked team.

We could lose to them but we got a better draw this round than what we just played.
Fair assessment, but we have played the best teams and won. UM will be for all the marbles...

Towson will be interesting as they have a pretty good faceoff guy as well, if we can somehow get to 12 I'm pretty confident we win but that will be a big challenge.

Bryant really gave it a go today but OSU's physical size was the difference. Very physical and OSU's defenders were just slamming the Bryant players. This seems to be a trend in this sport like hockey. We've got D1 LB's playing LSD.

Bryant really gave it a go today but OSU's physical size was the difference. Very physical and OSU's defenders were just slamming the Bryant players. These seems to be a trend in this sport like hockey. We've got D1 LB's playing LSD.
Maryland not OSU

Bryant really gave it a go today but OSU's physical size was the difference. Very physical and OSU's defenders were just slamming the Bryant players. These seems to be a trend in this sport like hockey. We've got D1 LB's playing LSD.

Didn't Syracuse start the trend with Miller?

whew, get out of jail free card was needed.

Molloy should have been carried off the field on their shoulders

Towson are a much better team than Yale but their #1 Face-off guy injured his hamstring yesterday (#41)

burn today's game tape

Survive & Advance

whew, get out of jail free card was needed.

Molloy should have been carried off the field on their shoulders

Towson are a much better team than Yale but their #1 Face-off guy injured his hamstring yesterday (#41)

burn today's game tape

Survive & Advance

Yes, #41 pulled his hammy but it was iced and he was walking around at the end. Big dude. He will play.

Syracuse wins next week handily. No reasoning behind my statement yet, just my first reaction after watching tonight's game.

Yes. We could be in trouble.
He is a transfer from High Point and was a major reason why High Point was competitive in 2016. This year he has won just over 60% of his attempts.

Towson will be interesting as they have a pretty good faceoff guy as well, if we can somehow get to 12 I'm pretty confident we win but that will be a big challenge.

He was hurt on Saturday and didnt come back in the game. Not sure what his status is.

Class wins out. Towson is going to be very hard, Have to solve the FO diasaster.
Positive spin: Tonight's game prepared the team to play without a lot of possession time.

Also, Ierlan and Baptiste are on the other half of the draw. (But Withers and Rowe are on our half.)

Whoo Who!!!! HOLY CRAP. This was a huge game... Evan Malloy was unbelievable. I was saying that from the 1st quarter with the peeps I was watching the game with - story line was X and Malloy.

Both. This is a very clear trend in the BiG with the exception of Hop. PSU was also much bigger than Towson.
Did not realize that they played both of those teams? Sorry about that one

Step back from the ledge my friend. Don't do it.

I have no rational basis for this but I have a feeling we will be much better at FOGO next week. That's the game right there.

Either have to get the Old Ben back or go with Varello and give him starters reps during the week. I still believe he has to be hurt I have seen enough of Ben Williams over the last three years to know that right now that is not a 100% healthy Ben Williams.

Can Ben recover from this game? Going foward, we really need him to be his old reliable self.

Did not realize that they played both of those teams? Sorry about that one

Sorry, my bad, I meant Bryant v. UMD today. Watched all 8 games yesterday and today. The BiG teams seem to be noticeably bigger physically and that has made a difference. Crew called a bunch of penalties on PSU against Towson and Towson made them pay.

Gosh, you guys had some real unexplainable brain locks today. I'm glad you were able to overcome them. Whew!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom