Yale Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Yale Game Thread...

These refs are a total joke. If you can't see that I can't help you. Team is playing poorly but if you think this crew has been even handed so far you're smoking crack.

It's amazing that you can't see that Yale is outplaying us. And our total lack of composure, STUPID penalties and turnovers are why we are losing. If we'd of won a few more face offs, you'd not be harping on the refs...

Firman has been able to hold most of his opponents in check this year. But Reeves is just taking him. It will be interesting to see if SU tries anything different.

It's amazing that you can't see that Yale is outplaying us. And our total lack of composure, STUPID penalties and turnovers are why we are losing. If we'd of won a few more face offs, you'd not be harping on the refs...

Yale is the smarter team. YALE. Shocking.

Firman has been able to hold most of his opponents in check this year. But Reeves is just taking him. It will be interesting to see if SU tries anything different.
Firman has declined for about the past 4 weeks now.

Who said anything about Yale outplaying us ? Not me. I said this ref crew sucks. You keep defending them. You're wrong. Don't try to change the subject. I wouldn't care if we were up by 10 at the half. This crew is seriously bad. Fact. Crease violation on Yale goal #5 and no call. Don't even get me started on the no call on Mariano. That's a penalty in every universe I ever played in every single time.

Firman has declined for about the past 4 weeks now.

I think the grind of the season has gotten to him, he hasn't been the same since that first UNC game. First year playing close D all year, I think the tank is empty.

I'm not sure. Think he's just getting beat by better faceoff guys.

True but he played against similar guys the first two years and was never this bad. Sure he had some struggles but never like this. Struggle for him was like 45% he was like 1 for 10 tonight at one point. Something is not right.

This game turned on that idiotic Solomon penalty. We were up 1 with an EMO coming and we have been a disaster since. Words cant express my dislike for him right now.

He's been doing this crap all year.Doesn't seem to get it.

I'm not sure. Think he's just getting beat by better faceoff guys.
Don't buy it. You don't play 2 years of exceptional FOs, and suddenly in year 3 every team has a better man than you. His shoulder must be hurt still.

This game could get away from us if we're not careful here.

Don't buy it. You don't play 2 years of exceptional FOs, and suddenly in year 3 every team has a better man than you. His shoulder must be hurt still.

Possibly.

7-4 Yale. Sure wish we had earned the second seed so we could have faced Air Force, oh wait.

Williams must be injured. There's no other explanation. Unfortunately, Varello is choking under the bright lights.

Might as well try Demaro at this point, SU now 1-12 at the X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom