Yard Sale Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yard Sale Thoughts

Great story! I appreciate the time the chancellor took to write the piece and stick up for our young people. To often in today's society, people make generalized comments that do not reflect the way everyone thinks or feels. It's great that our chancellor thinks it's important enough to address.
You can follow Chancellor Syveruds' blog... The Bleeding Orange Blog...here The Bleeding Orange Blog | Syracuse University or subscribe to receive it in email form.

Great story! I appreciate the time the chancellor took to write the piece and stick up for our young people. To often in today's society, people make generalized comments that do not reflect the way everyone thinks or feels. It's great that our chancellor thinks it's important enough to address.

I'm always glad to see his thoughtful e-mails.

Just as negative generalizations aren't fully representative, though, positive generalizations leave something out. So the chancellor's last sentence strikes me as poorly conceived - if we're not in favor of generalizing, let's not generalize.

Instead, let's focus on the positive. The story about the field hockey team is worth sharing. As warm and chaotic as the sale was for fans, it must have been brutal on the staff. Really nice of the team to step up and volunteer.

Instead, let's focus on the positive. The story about the field hockey team is worth sharing. As warm and chaotic as the sale was for fans, it must have been brutal on the staff. Really nice of the team to step up and volunteer.

I spoke to a number of the staff there. They had also spent all day Friday in the heat unloading trucks, unpacking, categorizing all the merchandise. They said it was brutal.

I spoke to a number of the staff there. They had also spent all day Friday in the heat unloading trucks, unpacking, categorizing all the merchandise. They said it was brutal.

Their time was certainly appreciated!! At least by me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom