Yes or no our next HC is on the bench now | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Yes or no our next HC is on the bench now

Is our next HC a current SU assistant?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Undercutter and flopper supremes. The epitome of everything I (and everybody else) hated about Duke basketball in the 90s and 00s.

People hated the winning the most. Pretty sure everyone here is taking it if they were to coach SU to lots of wins and great recruits

People hated the winning the most. Pretty sure everyone here is taking it if they were to coach SU to lots of wins and great recruits

And they(especially Paulus) had little to do with it. Marginal players.

As far as actual coaching - hard pass on Hurley. I don’t know enough about Wojo and Paulus there. I’m just hot taking because I don’t like them. Would have to watch their teams play. The undercut/flop are tied for my least favorite thing about sports. Interested to know if they coach their teams to do it.

You ever been to Madison or Ann Arbor? They don't suck.

Counterpoint: I know a college student in Upstate NY from Florida who absolutely loves when it snows. It’s new and novel and cool. I think people forget that high school/college kids don’t look at these things from the same perspective as more world-weary adults. They don’t gotta drive to work in this or shovel the driveway or salt the front steps or drive to the grocery store to buy food for the kids. We’re talking about where they’re going to college for a short period of their lives, where their only responsibilities are to play ball and go to class. The snow isn’t bothering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom