I’m feeling better already! | Syracusefan.com

I’m feeling better already!

JKinPhilly

All Conference
So my afternoon/evening was spent in the ER with high fever,nausea, dehydration. Forgot the game was even happening.got admitted for a potential 72 hour stay, and as I’m settling into bed I look at me phone for the first time in hours. I thought I was hallucination when the score flashed on my screen.

I kinda feel better already

So my afternoon/evening was spent in the ER with high fever,nausea, dehydration. Forgot the game was even happening.got admitted for a potential 72 hour stay, and as I’m settling into bed I look at me phone for the first time in hours. I thought I was hallucination when the score flashed on my screen.

I kinda feel better already
Hope you feel better soon and can get released from the hospital with a clean bill of health. Is it the flu, Covid etc or TBD?

Possibly sepsis, on the heels of a bout with influenza b. Been a real fun couple weeks.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.
So sorry, hoping those antibiotics start working quickly. Get some rest, and wishes for a quick recovery.

Possibly sepsis, on the heels of a bout with influenza b. Been a real fun couple weeks.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.
Geez, that sounds terrible! Beyond terrible - atrocious! Beyond atrocious - ICKY. If you look at the UNC articles, you will see a full replay of the game. May lift your spirits and be good for your health. In fact, it might actually heal you! Good luck to you the rest of the way.

You're fragile

(Nobody needs to get angry, this is a joke from an incredible Syracuse story he probably won't tell)

Get well!

You're fragile

(Nobody needs to get angry, this is a joke from an incredible Syracuse story he probably won't tell)

Get well!
Haha. Probably not going to let that cat out of the bag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom